Ranking
Twitching with ur leg is weird (at de start) everything else is cool but u twitched again but its still good 8/10
static | toad (ormo) max | haku
its time for me to comment on people suddenly,

so on the first like spin stop reversal thing its a good idea, you just gotta work on executing it a little better, be careful about dragging your feet against the ground when you spin and stuff, it messes with the smoothness of things, i.e. frames 415 and 310. also just a suggestion, when doing a sweep kick, you can do neat stuff if you contract the knee thats on the ground, or extend depending what position you're in i guess. for what it was it was done alright, except that first foot dragging thing, but its a little slow, you should deffos speed that up mang. i can't comment on the rest because there's not a whole lot wrong with it, although personally i don't like how you push your leg against ukes arm after the chest kick.
wow that
sucked
Oh, it's Nearly. Thanks for the C&C, man. I'll get back to workin' on the replay soon. ;)
-----
I plan on continuing for atleast another 600 frames.
Here's another WiP:
Attached Files
stream wip 14.rpl (389.9 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by Galaxy; Apr 8, 2015 at 03:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
`
Attached Files
trick wip 7.rpl (331.8 KB, 13 views)
[Axy][T][Raiz].rpl (373.7 KB, 15 views)
[Axy][T][SideSwipe].rpl (329.8 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Galaxy; Apr 11, 2015 at 09:17 PM.
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
`

All three tricking replays were great. I would like to learn how to trick, you have fluent movement and it has the realism affect as well. and Stream is pretty sick to, that movement a few feet away from uke with minimal touch is very impressive.
Thank you so much, Murcinary! You've earned the only spot in my signature until I decide to change it. ; ]