Toribash
Originally Posted by zubin View Post
*cough* I want to give you some useful cNc. *cough*

*cough* I love you *cough*

*cough* go die in a hole. With that, I mean please diveroll down the hole next time, as I believe that it would make a more visually pleasing replay. *cough*

*cough* gonna quit again, because that running at frame 200 was so good that I almost closed the game. I loved the way you flourished your knee with every step. *cough*

*cough* did I say that I hated you? My bad, I did not mean this. *cough*

*cough* you snapchat ugly *cough*

I completely agree with zubin here, your replay looks quite alright, but could really do with more knee movement. If you were to stroll your right leg more intently it would be incredible. Your pecs aren't well defined in this replay either, they lack character development and nice spins. Your ground run on the wall was a good decision and I liked it, next time do it a bit betterly though.

At least 7.
[Zubin] wow, it's almost like someone edited your comment to give it actual merit i appreciate the comments, i would've dived down the hole, but every time i touch the water, it crashes my game and i lose any save data i haven't backed up ( really weird)

[meija] thanks man! i'll finish this up some day... but not now XD i've gotten a little tired of parkour, as it takes me so long to plan out every little detail to how i should run

[Audreus] i'm glad you like it i worked on it for about 4-8 hours, i always wanted to complete something really hard and wow people. happy to know it's working!

[eden/shoddy] it's great to see you here super happy you rated this so high! i'm not sure what you mean by strolling my leg though, if you could elaborate on that, that'd be great. yeah, i noticed my pecs are pretty messy this time around, but frankly it was because i got lazy and didnt have the time to micromanage my movements

i don't have any parkour for you guys this time around unfortunately, but i do have a little thing i did in about 5 minutes on a lolies map. i'll release something soon, promise!
Attached Files
lolies_territory_wars.tbm (53.9 KB, 22 views)
Karbn - grenade v4.rpl (142.2 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by Karbn; Feb 28, 2018 at 10:10 PM.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Whatthefu-
I hope the last replay was just for lols so Im gonna comment on your last parkour.
HOWTHEF-- I mean, dude. The replay was awesome (and it made me wanna play original mirrors edge ;_;)
Your flow was great, everything looked super smooth and the realism is just on another level o:
Theres only one thing that I wasn't a big fan of, the fact that you run on your toes at about 2200, still looked stupidly good haha. So yeah no big deal about that.
Also I would love to see you go to the red door on the very end 10/10 69/69
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Aadame: thanks for the praise, man i'm super glad you enjoyed that! yeah, the last replay was a bit of a joke to bump my old thread, i just wanted to see what i could do with lolies grenade mod.

zubin taught me, here's how not to climb
nothing too impressive, i have a couple parkour replays in the works, i promise!
Attached Files
Karbn - how not to climb.rpl (478.4 KB, 18 views)
rockclimbexpert_nf.tbm (12.8 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by Karbn; Mar 5, 2018 at 05:27 AM.
we've all gotten too good at climbing

I'd say its a little twitchy but I really cant blame you
Welcome to the monkey club.

Twitches here and there, but know the feel to a rushed climb more than well.
Good stuff overall. Keep it up Karbn
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
wooo! i'm in the monkey club now :P

zubin - i promise i'll work on getting my climbing with less twitches in it. we miss you, come back

xioi - thanks man! i wanted to climb it as fast as i possibly could. not realistic by any chance, but fun nontheless.

i whipped this up in about 30 minutes after my meth rage party ( or maybe it was after work when i needed to create something)

i wanted to make my climb as realistic as possible. enjoy!
Attached Files
Karbn - Running practice .rpl (1.68 MB, 18 views)
aaaa4_super_duper_parkour.tbm (14.8 KB, 20 views)
no cnc for me today

did a collaboration with haluejah on a tricking replay, and i think it turned out really cool!
Attached Files
[collaberation] 12 inch gang.rpl (950.0 KB, 38 views)
The tricks were fairly decent, but I think you guys under spun quite a lot. Felt really stiff throughout the replay imo. 6/10.4

Bump post was incredible though, keep it up ! !.

We should collab sometime soon, hmu.
basically a beyblade that can jump.
tricking thread