Toribash
aye man, I know you're a good player ... but can you put more detail in your app?

@dead

Help Goku Out!

App
Aye,

I'm Reaperos or in real life called Sandor. Ikr dont make fun of it xD.
I'm 17 years old, do alot of sports and i kind of dont have work atm wich brought me back to toribash.
Well, now that im back i want an active clan.
I'm mostly a Sparrer/Tricker but i can also parkour and I'm pretty good at abd.
I used to be really good at abd but that kinda changed since my long time unactivity.

Well, I hope u liked my little app.

Sincerely, your Reaperos
Last edited by Reaper; Sep 25, 2017 at 01:53 PM.
Reapin' on
Alright, after some time the votes are finally here.

@Blobus, you are accepted, welcome to the clan! Make sure you join the discord server if you havent already and ping me to give the "Members" rank.

@Dead, sorry buddy, but you didn't make it in this time. Always welcome to apply again

@Ceytune, you were gonna be accepted but it seems like you have already joined another clan.

Hi my name is JJ in real life
My ingame name is THRSavage
Irl im very sporty like to socialize with people
i will be a very respectful person
why join this clan because this clan is the best and i just have loved AS ever since i started in feb
im 15
My fav mods are Aikido and ABD and other mods
This is my app
Alright, it's time to apply for this clan.

Hello, I'm Darky. I'm 15 years old. I was born in Indonesia, but now currently living in Brunei for school.
My city in Brunei is Bandar Seri Begawan. I like the colour(color) blue and red, those are my favorite colours(colors).
When I'm bored, I usually play other games such as Toribash, League of Legends, Minecraft, CS:GO and Brawlhalla.
Sometimes I rather watch videos at YouTube when I don't feel like playing games, sometimes listening to Musics.

In Toribash, I'm mostly active in the forums. I'm that active in-game but if there's something happens in the game like warring, tourney and more. I'll be online.
I can spar and trick but although, I'm still new to these. I'm currently trying to learn
how to ABD, more advanced like countering shovels, lifts, snapkicks and more.

That's all you gotta know about my application, I have no more words to spread it out.

Thank you,
Darky.
Last edited by Darky; Oct 4, 2017 at 03:36 PM.