Ranking
Her damage is high enough that it shouldn't really matter if you have ignite, and ghost gives her additional mobility that she benefits extremely from. Ganks are harder to perform on her, and it lets her pop her balls down easier when she uses it aggressively.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
pretty much that, ignite is still good, u can get kills with it early levels, but after level 9 ghost is much better in every situation
im good at league
i barely ever check this forum anymore, to reach me go to my twitter
Hm. I'm way too damn used to ignite. But maybe it's time for a change. I'll try to give it a shot since a lot of champs are running it lately, hopefully it won't take too long to get used to.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Qudath, although I might change it soon.

You are a monster, 81% win rate in almost 80 games wtfff.

I was wondering who that gold player on my friend's list was. Cool, I'll remember that.

Originally Posted by Chirox View Post
I never played Lol
What are themain differences between it and smite?
apart from perspective

Last hitting minions is a fundamental element to the game, unlike where in smite being near them is enough, and last hitting is an additional pat on the back. They're pretty similar otherwise, as far as 5v5 and Conquest are compared.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
kog'maw is so good lmao

even when i'm losing i do lots of damage

probably my fav adc atm
getting carried to gold

welcome yasuo to the 7th Grade

sorry for maining panthoen ;(
-----
Last edited by Lust; Aug 3, 2016 at 12:11 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I miss league. My Internet is otherwise good enough to play atm and the games I do play don't give me the same competitive satisfaction.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Arcade Ahri

Arcade Corki

Arcade Ezreal's Splash is unfinished yet.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Should take you at most 100 games to get from Bronze IV to Silver V. If not, you are just as bad as me
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays