Toribash
Original Post
Toribash 3.0
These are the new features in version 3.0.

Features:
- Environments
- Shaders (off by default) (Requires graphics card that supports OpenGL extensions for shaders)
- 2vs2, 2vs1
- removed registration key
- removed demo restrictions
- black belt only server option
- added login (same username and password as the forum)
- new shop items (tba)
- bugs. we will be rolling out patches in the following weeks

To change nick type
/login [CLANNAME]nick forumpassword

Clan tag is ignored as usual.

People who are banned on the forums will NOT be able to play the game, do not waste our time by PMing or emailing us.

Direct links:
Standalone installer... nice and clean

Windows: http://www.toribash.com/download.php
OSX: http://www.toribash.com/download_osx.php
Linux: coming soon

Support for Shaders problems:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=17825

Possible shaders activation workaround:

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=15551

Edit: Stilf: Added autoupdate links and shaders link
Edit2: Added fix for shaders link, system requirements for shaders
Edit3: Removed update from 2.X ; updated link for shaders ; system requirements for shaders
Last edited by Stilf; Nov 30, 2007 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Shaders fix link, shaders system requirements ; Removed update from 2.X ; updated link for shaders
Hampa, I'm playing 3.0 with shaders right now (via the -shaders 1 tag) and it's flipping fantastic! Thankyou so much! I love you with mouth <3
Seriously, spit or swallow? This new engine is orgasmic
// It's not a synchronous operation.
// Someone could get in there with the shock paddles.
// At which point, I'd return()
while (1>0) { while(alive) {code();} if (!alive) {return;} }
Originally Posted by Celarion View Post
Hampa, I'm playing 3.0 with shaders right now (via the -shaders 1 tag) and it's flipping fantastic! Thankyou so much! I love you with mouth <3
Seriously, spit or swallow? This new engine is orgasmic

And it's only going to get better.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
I got quite a good pc, but the shaders don't work. They crash the game. And I'm not alone. I can play 'Prey' at max, so I don't think it's my pc's fault. So, hampa Please, help me and the many others who have the same problem, even with a high end - pc.
Originally Posted by Cries View Post
I got quite a good pc, but the shaders don't work. They crash the game. And I'm not alone. I can play 'Prey' at max, so I don't think it's my pc's fault. So, hampa Please, help me and the many others who have the same problem, even with a high end - pc.

Apologies.

There's been a few problems regarding the new graphical engine. It will however be worked out, and a patch released within the next few weeks (maybe sooner if the bug doesnt elude the programmers).

But I can assure you, that once you do play with shaders it will be omgwtfbbq

If you're willing to try anything to get shaders working, I have a topic in Support (stickied) called "Shader fix" - it does not work for some people I'm afraid.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
The Customize Player colors are only in single player. To get them to appear in multi, you have to buy joints and stuff in torishop (top toolbar).
/login [CLANNAME]nick forumpassword

Nick MrSuperKarate is working
But nick [DAT]MrSuperKarate is not working....(((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Originally Posted by veb View Post
Apologies.

There's been a few problems regarding the new graphical engine. It will however be worked out, and a patch released within the next few weeks (maybe sooner if the bug doesnt elude the programmers).

But I can assure you, that once you do play with shaders it will be omgwtfbbq

If you're willing to try anything to get shaders working, I have a topic in Support (stickied) called "Shader fix" - it does not work for some people I'm afraid.

Awkay. Will look through it. But first I'll go have a nap Whatever: Will there be a tutorial on how making environment/playing 2v2? I didn't find the editor. I also didn't find the 2v2 option >_< But hey: Thanks for your help. Hope that I'll enjoy the gloss of t3h shad0rs soon ^_^