Toribash
2344 here.
Wanna buy him as soon as I can.
And guys, buy me a King Tryndamere skin please. :3
Last edited by Lexx; Mar 29, 2011 at 10:05 PM.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Is it worth it to play Ranked and get my elo up or will there be terrible players at all elos? Losing 4 Ranked games in a row because of feeders and leavers isn't fun.

Originally Posted by Korvin View Post
Akali is better.

This. Akali's early levels aren't as good as Nocturne's but when she gets her ult she's a rape machine. Also better late game survivability and damage.
Last edited by Nightin; Mar 30, 2011 at 07:59 PM.
[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu
Tryndamere is the best. :P
Lol, had a game not long ago.
The enemy team was some sort of immature trolls.
They had a Tryndamere too though, he called me a noob since I killed 2 people in 3 vs 2(I was with Nidalee).
Then me and him were on solo lane, he killed me twise by luck, then I kind of got mad...
So uh... 13/3/4... Their Heimerdinger called my team noobs and that we know nothing about this game. Yet he's last game was 0/16/2.
Their Tryndamere was 3/8/2. Epic fail.
---
Nightin, about the ranked games.
Actually nothing really good out there.
But of course you can go to a ranked game if you have a good 5 vs 5 premade team. And would be nice if you would talk on mic with every one of them for teamwork.
And one little thing. In ranked, your main thing is to kind of defend the bush.
Last edited by Lexx; Mar 30, 2011 at 08:02 PM.
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
And one little thing. In ranked, your main thing is to kind of defend the bush.

If you mean warding the map then yeah I do that. I get at least 10 wards per game with every champ I play(except Teemo, free wards every 20 seconds). The problem is that most players I come across don't seem to understand how important map vision is.
[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu
So revive+teleport Karthus is my new favorite trolling method. Take death timer reduction quints and utility tree, giving you 45% less time spent dead. Then when you need it, use revive and teleport back to the fight to make it pretty much 6v5
Nocturne is some serious fun. He may just be a total pubstomper, but fuck, I really love ganking junglers. Here's some simple steps to victory as nocturne

1. Clear jungle
2. Gank at 4 or 6, 6 has a greater chance of success, but not a lot of people expect a level 4 nocturne gank.
3. Gank again
4. gank again
5. again
6. In team fights you are the janitor. Clean everything up.
7. Destroy nexus
8. gank again

I've seen too many free nocturnes just clear the jungle and gank maybe once or twice. He's a fucking ganking champion. Gank once, and if it doesnt succeed, dont go back to jungling, just gank right afterward, and then again. I mean fuck, is it that hard to comprehend?