Toribash
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
I'm just looking for my first official clan. :C

No
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
@MuffinEat: I'm neutral for now, find me in-game, and post in pre-evo.
@RTNINJA8: I've seen your app before, and you've been really patient, post in pre-evo, i'm neutral for now.
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

Micah's 5th app I think
Hi again,

I'm Micah as probably none of you may know. I've been applying for this clan for over a year and a half. I'm sure a few of you may think I'm crazy well.. I'm am to tell the truth. anyway I'm Micah I'm 15 I first tried to appy about 2 years ago. when I first started. I didn't know how it was going to go because well it was the second time I'd been on the fucking forums and I didn't know anyone. But you all understood and told me to try again when I had becpme more experienced and I did, again and again and again. but there was one problem the first times. I didnt have the passion, I was just some noob trying to get into an amazing clan with amazing players. But I figured it out after you told me, I still didn't quite understand. But this is a family a strong caring one at that;You guys just dont know how much I love you all. Even though you guys might hate or dislike me with a passion for being so annoying all the time I love this family I really do, if I didn't I wouldnt be here for the 5th time. You guys didn't make the journey here easy for me, mainly Eddy, even though you can be a bag of fun sometimes you can really tell a kid like me that I need to calm the fuck down and start taking shit serious because everything isnt a joke and now I agree it's not; Recently, I've been through some really tough family problems with my uncles passing and everything but this one guy really help me through it and kept me going and I can't thank him enough for it, He was my first friend and now one of my only friends but T0ri0 I don't know how in this world I can repay you for all the shit you've been through and done with me. Canni, Blue, P0int, Poop, D3, Trip, and I thank all of you guys for putting smiles on my face and letting me know that shit is real not everything is a joke all the time like mini Eddys' just not as serious, and I'd really love to be apart of that. Rock on
@mdm800: It sounded like you had a few mood swings during this app. The way you cursed without the slightest reason. There wasn't much relveance towards an app, it seemed more like a thank you note. However, I have seen you in game and you generally seem like a cool guy and your not the worlds worst player ever so I am Neutral for now.
Last edited by Miner; Jul 8, 2014 at 05:39 PM.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
thanks, and yeah now that I read it, I might have had a fewswinging of the moods.
@mdm800: mah boii, i liked your app, you're very skilled, you got my yes!.
-----
@Bloomedia: i was playing with him, and yeah, he is pretty good, yes.
Last edited by Haku; Jul 9, 2014 at 01:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
bulldoboy 4 life <3

@Bloomedia: I've seen you around on more than one occasion and your a chill guy with skill. Yes
In-game name: Benando Belt: Brown Belt, almost Black Belt Why I want to join?: Becouse being clanless is really bad for me. Skills: Sparring, Wushu/Mushu and most of Jisse's mods Just a message: I really like to help clans, I do sparring trainings and stuff. Thanks for reading ^_^
Originally Posted by Benando View Post
Becouse being clanless is really bad for me.

NO
bulldoboy 4 life <3