ES Recruitment Drive

first reaction

[cries in spanish]
DUD... I haven't seen so much coolness in just one replay... Perfect dms, sexy spins, strong manip... 11 out of fuckin 10
does this replay come with complimentary bread sticks?

really really really good replay, loved it
beware
the goblin
i dont even know what the replay looks like due to being on vacation with a phone

but with all these reactions i'm going to say that the replay was fucking incredible considering you and fallu made it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
Originally Posted by fudgiebalz View Post
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESY ESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYE SYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

THIS IS AMAZING I FUCKING LOVE IT NOT EVEN ONE FLAW

triple this and put a power level of 9000 on it