ES Recruitment Drive
Looks damn sexy ;)
The Monastery will host at least one striking tourney per week with a minimum of 10k/5k prizes.
We also leave a note in the event history 'in cooperation with Striking Reborn'
Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
Looks damn sexy ;)
The Monastery will host at least one striking tourney per week with a minimum of 10k/5k prizes.
We also leave a note in the event history 'in cooperation with Striking Reborn'

Sure, I'll host striking tourneys twice a week but it will be in the weekends (both saturday and sunday).
Btw deprav, can I steal your point system and slap it on Box Rk and Ninjutsu?

i am a bird now - Lil B

i can't believe i missed this thread this is so good and i loved the concept and new striking mods
let me join i am in

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• [OLDA] • Striking Reborn • [RMO] •
• I Am Flame Fairy & Do Misc Art. Pm Me For Requests! •
Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
Sure, I'll host striking tourneys twice a week but it will be in the weekends (both saturday and sunday).
Btw deprav, can I steal your point system and slap it on Box Rk and Ninjutsu?

Sure help yourself !

And I added you Chintu welcome among us
Deppy, are there going to be ranks, sort of like tw, but with your tourney points thing instead?
Hi. Snake said this is the place to discuss the new public wushu mod (wushu3dome), so here are my thoughts:

Frictionless walls make it much harder to use walls for stunts. Maybe it's closer to original wushu this way, but less fun I'd say. The dome shape seems neat, but the frictionless walls make me like it a lot less than wushu3box or marshu (apparently marshu also has frictionless walls, but it was somehow less noticeable because of the very confined space).

Jumping off friction-ed walls may make running away easier, but we already have one public wushu mod with merciless dojo boundaries (wushu_2015) and now the boxed version resembles it more. So yeah, for what it's worth, I liked when walls had friction.
the thing is, debate is going on to have dojo or to have walls,

i for example prefer walls, as dojo ground line distracts me and makes me play very grounded as i'm scared to fly away

on walls subject sliding or not, even though i don't really like sliding walls, but i belive thats the only type of walls that should be present in competative version, i played around on wushu6 today for quite a while and they are just fine, absolutely neutral i would say
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15