Ranking
Original Post
[S] [Recolor] 0ffensive's Recolor Shop
Hey there fellow toribasher, looking to get your head an awesome galaxy color to it? Maybe a gold look to it? Go no further than 0ffensives Professional recoloring, I will not charge you unless you are 100% satisfied with your new recolored head, I can recolor just about anything and everything.

What type of heads do I recolor the best?

- Animal heads
- Black / Dark heads
- Plain heads

How do I find out the cost for getting my head recolored?

All you have to do is simply send me the head you are wanting done, I will recolor it to your likings and depending on how much time/effort I put into recoloring the head will decide your price.

Can I get a little bit of a range that will help me know the price?

A range of 100tc - 15k

Send me a pm to get my attention or find me in-game.

If you want an example of my art work here is a robot head off of google that was plain blue and black and this is what I turned it into

the recoloring for this head I would price at 1k so now you have a better idea of how much the recoloring would cost.
Last edited by 0ffensive; Oct 18, 2015 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Minor touches

I have no idea what did you accomplish by removing the top of the head and making it white.

also adding a stock image of space from google and changing its layer blending mode so it blends on the black/gray background.

I wouldnt call this service. I call it copy pasting.

Originally Posted by 0ffensive View Post
simply send me the head you are wanting done

What. Are. You. Doing. Smells like phishy scam stuff. I understand that you need the flat but.. its just... nanaa..
Last edited by wyrelade; Oct 18, 2015 at 11:18 PM.
"B U R A K K U W A I T O A A M A A"
- B l a c k | W h i t e | A r m o r -
I used this google head to show the recoloring work I can do, this was not a "copy and paste" please rethink your thinking.
Originally Posted by 0ffensive View Post
I used this google head to show the recoloring work I can do, this was not a "copy and paste" please rethink your thinking.

It sure was copy paste.
I am 100% positive the galaxy image is from Google.
This indeed was complete copypaste work.

First you copied the head and then just pasted a image over it on different blending mode.

It's not recoloring if you make a head with image over it.

How about you make example and recolors those eyes on that Google head?
"B U R A K K U W A I T O A A M A A"
- B l a c k | W h i t e | A r m o r -
I did the steps that wyrelade said...

this was the result

note this was only spending 1 min doing it
I know this wouldn't be much part taken to the shop, but I suggest that you could take some examples of making real textures, painted by yourself and nothing that belongs to others. There's an example in my signature down below. The textures are sold out right now but you can get some examples. I hope this gives a hint to what a shop is, just trying to help.
Nice