ES Recruitment Drive
I need a game similar to mud 'n' blood 2

Soldiers with individual faces and names, and realistic damage (i.e. no 4 hitpoints left onoes!)

I need the "shot = killed, missed, incapacitated, wounded, etc.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by Zayex View Post
I need a game similar to mud 'n' blood 2

Soldiers with individual faces and names, and realistic damage (i.e. no 4 hitpoints left onoes!)

I need the "shot = killed, missed, incapacitated, wounded, etc.

Have you tried that mod for Battlefield 2? That really really realistic one, Project Reality or something?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
What about ArmA 2, Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising or Operation Flashpoint Red River
Originally Posted by Mapleleaf View Post
So, I'm looking for space games, be it RTS, RPG or any special genre of games.

Any one you know about, do mention it.

I'm thinking along the lines of Sins of a Solar Empire, Sword of the Stars, Alpha Centauri, but also games like Mass Effect (2), as long as it has spess sheps it's good to me.

Homeworld might be to your liking, or if you really have a lot of time to spend, EVE online
<( O )>
Originally Posted by kball View Post
If u happen to look back at this ty a game called runescape or sherwood dunegeon

Sherwood Dungeon is horrible, iirc.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by destiny View Post
What about ArmA 2, Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising or Operation Flashpoint Red River

No but my friend told me about that... my computeris horrible though, so I need an xbox game.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
I'm desperately seeking two psx games that I played a long long time ago.

Game 1: You played as a mash between animals/vehicles/people and tried to kill each other in an arena. The campaign, if I remember correctly, was somewhat like a turn based game where you move your characters towards each other, and if they collided you played that character in the aforementioned arena to kill each other.

Game 2: I played this game on a demo disk, I'm almost certain that the disk came with my Playstation, but it was a long time ago so I'm not entirely sure. Basically you played as this small demon type character. It was very dark and for my younger self was quite scary. You collected hearts (?) when you killed people. For some odd reason the name Manji comes to mind, but when I googled that I was told that Manji is the Japanese equivalent of a Swastika....so that can't be right.

I know these descriptions are vague but I really want to play them again so I can swim around in the nostalgia it brings me. These were the first games that I played on my PSX when I was about 8 or 9, so I'm hoping some oldfag can help me out ;)

Edit: I found the first game, found a list of playstation games on Wiki and ctrl + f'd "uji" and found it. Akuji the Heartless. Yay!
Last edited by Corey; Sep 13, 2011 at 05:59 AM.
Yeah, I found a game pretty similar to minecraft but forgot what it was called and the website, added on to that my dad deleted all my internet cookies. This game was an inbrowser game, used unity web player, and used blocks.
Originally Posted by Stickkilla View Post
Yeah, I found a game pretty similar to minecraft but forgot what it was called and the website, added on to that my dad deleted all my internet cookies. This game was an inbrowser game, used unity web player, and used blocks.

maybe you mean manicdigger ?
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken