Toribash
Originally Posted by Sense View Post
Which console?

Otherwise, try stranded deep

XBOX / PC.
I played stranded deep but didn't quite fit in my league of games.
Here's the link since it's hard to find me.

I play everything I can buy.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I'm trying to find a game I played once a while ago. I didn't play it very much, but there were a few specific things I remember that make me want to find it again...

It was a 2d turn based mmo with a class system a la dofus/wakfu, but I clearly remember there being a smaller number of classes at the start, and playing as a dual wielding assassin-type class from the start that I remember being purple in some way. I don't think it was wakfu or dofus, but the art style was perhaps similar.

Originally Posted by Kirmish View Post
XBOX / PC.
I played stranded deep but didn't quite fit in my league of games.

Have you tried Reign of Kings? Rust? I've only seen a very little bit of ARK, but it looks awesome and might be what you're looking for too.
Last edited by Deridor; Jun 25, 2015 at 02:04 PM.

Originally Posted by alkard View Post
Possibly one of the dragon quest games? if not what system or console was it for?

not in the slightest if you were talking to me. it was a 2d isometric, free to play game

I need a spell casting game. Where you can experiment with spells and stuff.

Sent from my Micromax Micromax A089 Using Ez Forum for Android
i need a MMO Sandbox game that i can make everything i want in the game, and i need it to be in PC not consoles
Last edited by Ihab7; Aug 4, 2015 at 08:45 PM.
Originally Posted by Ihab7 View Post
i need a MMO Sandbox game that i can make everything i want in the game, and i need it to be in PC not consoles

Try Trove!
There was a 2D spaceship shooter game.
You had lots of missions. The themes varied from space areas to buildings etc. The ship was black. Perspective was vertical.

I remember the cd case was the same to another game called Nebula Fighter.
It is very similar to Tyrian Game.
im thinking of an old bundle of games. One of them was that king kong one where youre a giant gorilla and you have to destroy all the building and eat the people/ destroy tanks and stuff. Then there was another one in the bundle where your a contestant in some futuristic survival show and you and a partner are defending against waves of enemies and get money and upgrades for doing good. Then there was a skating game in there too, anyone remember the names of any of those? I was probably playing these 10-15 years ago
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit