Ranking
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
I think a logo that seemed unfinished would be the coolest. Have one side colored with good linework and the other side with rougher linework lacking color. Just something that feels like its still being improved.

also this sounds good, like them Da Vinci unfinished sketches.
|Evil|
I don't exist
I suggested it because it fits the theme of this organization the best. This organization isn't based around collecting good artist, its about
improving artist whether they are good or bad. A logo that displays the progressive nature of nurturing an artist seems the best in my mind.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Ice itself is not a liquid material which means you cant drown from ice, the correct term would be suffocate. An exception would be if the ice begins to melt and therefore enters another aggregate state which would make drowning possible. You could also mean ice cold water which would make it possible to drown aswell but that should have been specified before hand.

Oh also correct me in terms of grammar, that would have been easier to write in my main language.
Flux... you killed the joke.... the point of that whole statement was because its impossible to drown someone in ice.....

why do you kill jokes Flux, you're bad.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by FruitCandy View Post
We need to work on logo now kgo.

Some iderz

I can help with vector version.
Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Flux... you killed the joke.... the point of that whole statement was because its impossible to drown someone in ice.....

why do you kill jokes Flux, you're bad.

... well... maybe i just didnt get the joke.... maybe your existence is a joke! uhhh ... BAKA! :u
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
I can help with vector version.

Yeah we should use vector,

I personally like #2 fruit
Sup nerd
ello guys since u said i cud post art fr cnc here is a trail i made wud love to hear ur opinion

Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
Thats a really nice HQ Trail, also unique i for some reason cant get creative when it comes to trails.

Maybe a shape of the Trail will make it look better, also make it continuing seemless
Hello Toribash Artists United

A story about me (personal life, how i got into art):
I'm 16, my name is Brayden, but obviously as my toribash name is Universe, everyone knows me by that. I started making trash art in paint around the age of 8 because i was bored to all hell, then i found toribash where i met quite afew good artists. Which the i wanted to make better art so i asked for tips, what programs do they reccomend and other stuff like that. So thats pretty much a little bit about my personal life, and how i got into art. Other than that i have been with my lovely girlfriend Jaiden for 4 years now. I have abit of anxiety and depression.
Some examples of my work:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=558480 < my art shop
What program do i use:
Adobe Photoshop CC, Fireworks, and Illustrator.
What kind of artist am i:
Learning mapping for textures, so mainly at the time a GFX artist, forum sets, etc. Videos even.