Toribash
Re: fastest perfect balance
really? But the game ends after 500 frames anyway. I suppose you could change it if you had the registered version.
i got this 120 frames
Last edited by ravenger; Apr 1, 2008 at 05:46 PM.
ya, im pretty sure they mean fastest perfect balence on 2 limbs...
'cuz every one and do quadropod stance...
161 I believe
Last edited by wetto; Aug 13, 2007 at 06:04 AM.
<spencer135> I'm God.
<Wetto> well
<Wetto> I'm thor
<Wetto> How many non shitty album covers have you been on hmm?
<spencer135> ...
Actually, my body is slightly moving because of the very few parts that are being "held", like my neck. The head was slightly moving causing it to move slightly. After a VERY LONG time, my body completely stops. Odds are the body is swaying back and forth slowly.
I'm sure this is perfect balance, I just ran this for 50k frames and I didn't fall, only sway back and forth slowly.
It is perfect balance, but after about 2000~ frames my legs start to separate. There isn't anything I can do about that though. The point is that it is perfect balance.
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
Well, I'm not sure how we're counting frames...if it's from when you start to when you stop moving, then i'm not sure. However, if it's from when you start to when you stop manipulating tori, then mine is zero frames, because I don't do anything past the first frame. I named it hiccup because after several thousand frames, tori starts to spaz a little. Regardless, it balances for at least 10,000 frames. I dunno how long past that...I let it run for like 20 minutes and it was still balanced. Lemme know what you think
[22:26] million: someday, we're gonna destroy space-time
[22:26] million: I'd like to be partly responsible