Ranking
Original Post
Clan Squad is recruiting!

Hey there, the Clan Squad is looking for a few more people in our little group to help run these clans like they're supposed to be run.

What is the Clan Squad?

The Clan Squad have black usernames and act as the sole keepers of the clan branch of our community. Be it moderating the Clans section, deciding on clan policy or dealing with the clan system itself in clan war disputes or clan namechanges, it's all in the hands of the Clan Squad (and me, the clan admin).

____

The deadline for applications is three weeks from this post - July 3rd, 2018.

If you have any further questions, please post in the thread asking, and we'll do our best to respond. Please do not post saying that you've applied, or wishing others (or yourself) luck. We, and everyone else, don't care.

Having said that, good luck to any applicant that chooses to apply, we're looking forward to hearing from you!
h
Oof, looks like not many people seem to be asking question or are not interested. I do have one thing to ask, I'm kind of up in the air to apply to this, I kinda want to, but unsure. I'm gonna a go ahead and try, but I'll do that once I get home to apply. I must ask though, think it would help if I tell you my experience in clans, like work I've done in clans, or do you not care? Lel
Pretty much any experience with the clan system (including forumside stuff like clan discussion) is appreciated
h
Originally Posted by MrMiyagy View Post
I must ask though, think it would help if I tell you my experience in clans, like work I've done in clans, or do you not care?

Originally Posted by Dargon: How to apply to staff
4. USE EXAMPLES!

IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCED IN HOSTING/MODERATING/ETC SHOW IT.

How you may ask! Simple, LINK TO IT!

You've hosted forum events? Link it.
Solved some kind of hairy scam/tech support case? Link it.
You have loads of moderation experience from other forums? Link to them, and explain, what, when and why!
Hosted shit ton of tourneys on your own/for your clan/?? KEEP LOGS! Then show these logs.
You have ideas about how to improve this game/community/stuff: THEN TELL THESE IDEAS!

Yeah, showing examples as to what you've done and what experience you have would be a good idea in my opinion.
Here's the thread where I got the quote from.
would it be possible to cancel my application and send a new one in?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Aetas View Post
would it be possible to cancel my application and send a new one in?

You can, but you'd be better off just asking for new information to be included with your existing application. Even if cancelled, it will still be referred to for review purposes.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
thanks suo, do i send it to the same person i sent my application to? I honestly left out so much info in my application its kind of embarrassing
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Aetas View Post
thanks suo, do i send it to the same person i sent my application to? I honestly left out so much info in my application its kind of embarrassing

That would usually be the most convenient for all involved so I'd recommend sending it to the same person, yes.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
I would offer to apply but idk where to start
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic5365562_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by DashieR View Post
I would offer to apply but idk where to start

For starters, know what you’re applying to. This may be of some use to you.
#sick
[a]dventure | [Panda] ¿¿¿