ES Recruitment Drive
Hey guys! I'm back from the depths of hell somewhat. Its gotten to the point where I'm stable enough to have a normal conversation with people, so yeah! This doesnt mean I'll be in tb 24/7, it kinda means that I'm gonna be post here a lil more often. So here's an update of my life so far!

-started a mural in my school (sent a the wip in #art, please tell me what to improve on)
-on my way to having a perfect year academic-wise (1st honors for all marking periods)
-finished on of my last concerts in my school as a violin soloist
-learning Legend of Zelda songs on my violin, currently Romani's Ranch
-been voted "Most Artistic" in my schools polls
-gotten better in art
-been eating a little more instead of starving myself
-finished all my finals except my science, which is coming really soon
-got more SLEEP

Again, i'm not 100 percent ready to jump into tb again. Still working some stuff out, but I will be somewhat active on forums again... so yeah. How's everyone btw?
¿?
L E G E N D O F Z E L D A

glad to hear from you again, you've had me worried the last couple of days.

i finally landed a job, it's terrible and i wanna quit so bad but i can't because i need the money. creating a parkour replay again that i think y'all like when i'm finished. happy to see you alive man
Mhm

Once I perfect Romani's Ranch, and send you a file of me playing it or something. The violin part is pretty easy xD

The only thing that stumps me is going from F sharp, to F natural, then to F sharp again. I need to slide my finger like, 2 cm down the board and like, ughghghghg

Its harder than it sounds
-----
Hows everyone doin
Last edited by Lotus; May 16, 2018 at 01:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?
Being an artist is hard you know^ DEALING WITH THE ANIMATION BULLSHIT OF 3D THAT'S HOW I'M DOING PLUS FUCKING EXAMS I'M NOT VERY GOOD AT THE MOMENT.
Other than that all good, how about you?
How the fuck did you manage to do so much in a few days?

@Navi: Well shit happens.
@Lionet: I expected better to be honest, still not bad you know.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Patrickooo View Post
@Lionet: I expected better to be honest, still not bad you know.

about the video?
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes.
Also, where's my Avatar? MAKE IT HAPPEN I WANT THE RED BORDER AND WANT IT SMALLER IN HEIGHT.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Being an artist is hard you know^ DEALING WITH THE ANIMATION BULLSHIT OF 3D THAT'S HOW I'M DOING PLUS FUCKING EXAMS I'M NOT VERY GOOD AT THE MOMENT.
Other than that all good, how about you?
How the fuck did you manage to do so much in a few days?

Its the Fr0sty factor dood.
Anyone I'm associated with has it. You get random spikes and do ultra cool shit wherever you are. Hope it happens for your tests! :3
Last edited by Lotus; May 16, 2018 at 06:05 PM.
¿?
Yes.

isn't finished yet

also, why would you expect better? I'm not that good at editing

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You're a VECTOR, it's natural to be good at anything and everything art related!
Look at me, I suck at replays and anything art based but here I am still shining with whatever I'm actually doing^^
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
You're a VECTOR, it's natural to be good at anything and everything art related!
Look at me, I suck at replays and anything art based but here I am still shining with whatever I'm actually doing^^

only good at being a weeb lol

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]