Ranking
Original Post
how the @^%# is thiz not a decap
ok thizis a simple move i came outh with a few days ago ill go thhroug it step by step it only like 6 steps so yeah.step 1 extend left hip and left ankle. step 2 contract right hip. step 3 contract left and right pecs and set both grips to grab (when u dont let go grip). step 4 pres space 3 times. step 5 extend right hip, extend right knee and extend or contract the right ankel. i did both and still no decap!! step 6 pres P and watch as u can see ur player snaps uke's arm off. (his right arm) and ur right leg is soo close to decaping him. thiz is my home made move ad i want to decap him with that move plz send replays of wat u did i u decapd him thznx alot sooo much bye.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Could to break it down?
Step 1. Contract left pec
Step 2. extend right elbow

Like that.
I think he means it's easier to read

step 1:hold head
step 2:relax head

than

step 1:hold head step 2: relax head
"If you give Uke a fire, he will be warm for a night. If you light Uke on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life."
o ok, step 1 extend left hip step2 extend left ankle. step 3 contract right hip. step 4 contract left pec step 5 contract right pec step 6 set both grips to grab (when u dont let go grip). step 7 pres space 3 times. step 8 extend right hip step 9 extend right knee step 10 extend or contract the right ankel. i did both and still no decap!! step 11 pres P and watch as u can see ur player snaps uke's arm off, and yet no #@^%ing decap raor!!! now try it.
step 1 extend left hip step 2 extend left ankle. step 3 contract right hip. step 4 contract left and right pecs. step 5 set both grips to grab (when u dont let go grip). step 6 pres space times. step 7 extend right hip step 8 extend right knee and extend or contract the right ankel. i did both and still no decap!! step pres P and watch as u can see ur player snaps uke's arm off. (his right arm) and ur right leg is soo close to decaping him.
ahhhhhh i just did i again and i hit his head and it just all turned red (his head) i almost got a decap and i just nik hiz head man am i fraursturated or what
Post your replay of where you are trying to get a decap. We can help you better that way.