Ranking
Original Post
Ask For Everything Here...
hello i'm AlphaN00b and i've been playing this game for more than a year and half.
well i'm not the best but i can do everything pretty well
so yeah have any question about replay making,competetive mods,marketing,forum rules,realism or whatever...
the only things i wouldn't be able to help in are are art such drawing and editing
other for that just ask :v
yea alpha ik u are a fuckin pro at trickin
so I got some probs
idk what opener should I start my trickin with and when I start with a spread or something like dat I cant go for a cork or a flip or somethin like dat all I can do is spreads and stuff so I need ur help in dat
2nd prob is I cant keep dat momentum going.........I sparred with ya once and I saw dat u are pro at keeping the momentum sooooooooo I need help with dat
when I land a flip or a cork or something I lose all of them momentum and the replay look so fuckin lame
soooooooooooooooooooo HALP
Power Punch
Tell me how joints work and coordinate with one another
Give me toriprime and VIP ops. TY TY
oh god sorry for answering late. i was busy af
Originally Posted by mody9 View Post
yea alpha ik u are a fuckin pro at trickin
so I got some probs
idk what opener should I start my trickin with and when I start with a spread or something like dat I cant go for a cork or a flip or somethin like dat all I can do is spreads and stuff so I need ur help in dat
2nd prob is I cant keep dat momentum going.........I sparred with ya once and I saw dat u are pro at keeping the momentum sooooooooo I need help with dat
when I land a flip or a cork or something I lose all of them momentum and the replay look so fuckin lame
soooooooooooooooooooo HALP

ok so tricking is not that hard if you practice alot
for the opener i can give you tips of one i used to do at my begin,try to use it and figure something else out of it
anyway follow those:
hold all
contract abs
relax both shoulders,elbows,hips and knees
space.
hold right hip and knee
contract left hip
space.
hold left hip and knee
extend right glute
contract left pec
space.
relax chest,right glute and left pec
hold left shoulder and elbow
left bending lumbar
space 4 times.
extend right hip and left pec
contract right glute,left ankle and right pec
left rotating chest
hold lumbar
space 3 times
now relax left shoulder and hold right shoulder
contract right ankle and knee
relax left hip, right hip and lumbar
space
now you are free to choose whether you are going to do a cheat twist,raiz cork set up or b-twist set up.
just try to keep you tori going on the same direction and use chest on the oposite direction to get more spinning and relax lumbar for body leaning look like irl.
momentum isn't something i can really help on but try to keep your glutes a bit extended like in horse stance so you will be always able to push your self in the direction you want and when you do that spin i remcommend contracting glutes for more spin and ofc keep your chest rotation at the same way of your tori rotation and the use the oposite rotation to make it go faster and dont forget to extend or relax your glutes again for good landing, you can also use lumbar for landing, its really helpful to get a good position

Originally Posted by Samuel View Post
Tell me how joints work and coordinate with one another

well joint working is easy, its like in real life, just try to keep the right part of the body going to the a direction and the other part doing the oposite
like when you try to spin, you use your chest,pecs,arms legs and everything
just try to do the thing with your body slowly and release what joints you use.

Originally Posted by HunnKhan View Post
Hi, wheres team wushu?

well uhh idk.

i gave all i can through forum but i could be more helpful in an ingame meating.
one more note:watch good players playing,release what joints they move and do the same (atleast thats how i learned).
Yesterday someone told me that i have to be at least a black belt to play in a ranked match. But today i saw this.
Would you explain to me how i can play in a ranked match?

You need at least brown belt to enter normal ranked servers.
For you to play ranked, you should use the matchmaking menu. You can open it by clicking on the m in the left bottom of the screen.

Sorry for stealing your answers Alpha
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Arkin20 View Post
Can you suggest any sparring opener

well the one i posted work in spars aswell
if you want a simple one here you go:
keep everything relaxed
space.
hold all
relax shoulders,pecs and abs
space x4.
raise both shoulders
contract both pecs
extend both hips
contract abs
relax both ankles
space.
relax both pecs
space.
extend both pecs
relax both shoulders
contract right hip and relax left hip
relax both knees
space
hold right knee
contract both ankles
space
relax right hip
hold left knee
space
now you can do whatever the hell you want

Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
You need at least brown belt to enter normal ranked servers.
For you to play ranked, you should use the matchmaking menu. You can open it by clicking on the m in the left bottom of the screen.

Sorry for stealing your answers Alpha

its ok dong