Ranking
Maybe, but honestly, I don't think so, this rooster has so many great replay makers, I don't think she would stop something like this because of me. Something probably has happened, but I dont know, since she hasnt replied to anyone, including me.
Never inactive, just slow sometimes.
bulldoboy 4 life <3

But why wouldn't Mata make the EP?? Or it's bcuz ur the main character? So if you'd never submit ur replay the episode wouldnt continue?
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
I'm just wondering why matarika isn't replying to anyone at all.

like, she's on quite a bit.

if I had just gotten a heads up that the episode would be delayed, i'd be fine with it.
What I don't get is that Matarika is replying to comments on her youtube channel but she is totally ignoring this thread. Yes, I did quit, but I am following this thread because I want to see how everything pans out, it's quite interesting.
-----
I haven't even been taken off the roster yet, I can just post here saying that I want to rejoin and I can just submit my replay and pretend I never quit. But I'm not going to.
Last edited by Keshava; Apr 2, 2017 at 11:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
So i got in little late, sorry, i was kind of busy when was having the first episode, and i decided to get into the second episode, I'm still learning selfspar, so if my replays get bad, I'm sorry really, and if you do not want to add in your video i understand.
Attached Files
Sparring Story - Ep2.rpl (222.8 KB, 6 views)
S.O.S
Originally Posted by Leanmarkie View Post
If I didn't know any better I'd think it was abandoned but I doubt that

yeah, it's strange...Not to be a dick, but it's inconsiderate.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
Originally Posted by youngsandm View Post
yeah, it's strange...Not to be a dick, but it's inconsiderate.

No I completely agree. It's kind of selfish that she just left us in the dark without a single update.
Two possibilities:

A) Matarika completely forgot, or lost this thread. Mat coulda had a problem that lead to a distraction where this thread became forgotten. Or internet being dumb removed quick link to thread C;

B) Some event lead to high business in Mat's real life. Like schooling, or job shtuff or whatever.

I say we cut em some slack and just chillax till Mat's situated and can keep going with this.
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Originally Posted by rcrichman View Post
Two possibilities:

A) Matarika completely forgot, or lost this thread. Mat coulda had a problem that lead to a distraction where this thread became forgotten. Or internet being dumb removed quick link to thread C;

B) Some event lead to high business in Mat's real life. Like schooling, or job shtuff or whatever.

I say we cut em some slack and just chillax till Mat's situated and can keep going with this.

A) How is it even possible to forget a project like this? It's nearly at the top of video submissions board too so I doubt she lost it.

B) It takes less than a minute to type:

"Hey guys, I'm really busy irl and can't continue this series for a while. I'll be back in a little bit."

And seeing as how she can reply to youtube comments fine i don't see why she wouldn't be able to update this.

I'm sorry if this comes off snarky because that wasn't my goal, I'm just as excited for the 2nd episode to be released as you are, I just want some answers, y'know? :^)