Ranking
Original Post
I want critic on my WIP
Hello guys, long time no see.

Anyway, I want some critic on this li'll project, It's in the genre Melodic Dubstep isch. There's no wubs, growls etc, just a fat chord stack, heavy sub and a melody.

I'll be happy to anwser questions

Programs Used: AAE and Fl Studio 12.
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
This is actually really nice. Something that bothered me a bit was at 1:22 where it gets quiet and just screams at your face. If you're going for Melodic, you may want to tone down the jump scares. :P

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
It is enjoyable in my opinion. I think if it's something about melody it is better to not give any blank seconds (silence), it is what I think but I'm not sure with you, everyone has their own opinion about a certain genre or style of music so yea, you did a good job dude keep it up.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
This is actually really nice. Something that bothered me a bit was at 1:22 where it gets quiet and just screams at your face. If you're going for Melodic, you may want to tone down the jump scares. :P

Yeah, it got a bit too loud at once I noticed, I could make it so it sort of fades in with a preverb, we'll see tho.

Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
It is enjoyable in my opinion. I think if it's something about melody it is better to not give any blank seconds (silence), it is what I think but I'm not sure with you, everyone has their own opinion about a certain genre or style of music so yea, you did a good job dude keep it up.

There are reasons for the silence, the silence in-between the buildup and the drop is to make the drop sound bigger than it is, it makes it more powerful. It's also not to tire your ears too much and add a little randomness.

Originally Posted by Ash4136 View Post
Sounds good in my book. Good Job

Thanks
I'm not sure what's happening anymore
Well that's a very reasonable reason, thank you for telling me that.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.