Toribash
@qoooololooop

looks like you used that ^ to draw the helmet
Buckshot Aspirin to ease ur headache
I'm on. I try it.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I'm on this. Won't be one of my epic detail heads but it should look nice when I'm done.

EDIT: Man, this is taking a while. Half an hour and I've finished the eyepieces. Meh. I dunno if I'll be able to last through the whole thing. Perhaps I should do larger pieces.
Last edited by DarkJak; Jul 17, 2010 at 08:50 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]

20%
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Wow, thanks DarkJak for giving it a try.
New prize for better heads:80k
nice one Chris
Buckshot Aspirin to ease ur headache

50%
looks nice Chirs, Ill probably give this a try and see how my blacksmith skills have gotten . Need to finish something else first. Then ill work on this