Ranking
I check every morning and after school/ before bed (now) exept on like week ends
That's usually what I do as well, stf. A lot of the time I'll just stalk the Nitro forums because I feel like I don't have something to contribute to the conversation. As well as sometimes Birno will be talking about genitalia so I decide to "swerve."
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Yea....
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by birno View Post
everytime I mention Nitro in my head I remember this <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4JnshyKOOQ

Shit, now it will stay in my head too. Every time I think of Nitro I remember this guy:

I'm still on vacation, so I still have some time to spare. Weekend is kind of hard, but I always visit the forum. I don't even want to think about going back to work and university yet, I'm fine. Sometimes that slayer boredom appears, but it disappears soon.
Last edited by Perl; Feb 3, 2015 at 07:05 PM.
Since 1987 being the Internet's swiss army knife.
may I ask who the hell is that he looks like grandpa but with long hair and strong muscles and a weird uniform and younger
I never forget.
oh there you are Perl its 7:24 PM here and you? also nice I can see why you picked that grandpa up
I never forget.