ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by deady View Post
Microsoft is like an ex-girl friend who left just as things got really good because she thought she could do "better". Then after she went out and got rejected, she came crawling back, stil wearing her slutty new cloths and trying to impress you with thing you never cared about in the first place. And no matter how many memories you have with her, you just cant look past the herpes.

>.> Anyone else feel like that?

Anyways, yeah, download Firefox 3 and enjoy, obeying is for suckers.

in effect yes

tbh, i'll never go back to IE
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
dunno, Firefox has a big footprint as a web browser. I prefer lightweight clients myself.. like kazehase. but IE8 is pretty promising, resourcewise. It did take a little from the pages of Firefox and chrome
Meh, I'll stick to Chrome.

...what? I like it! I used to have IE7 but when the Chrome BETA came out I was like "luuuuuul somuchbetterthananythingelse". And yes, I know that is a doubtful statement. After all, keep in mind:

Originally Posted by someone smart
It's just a fucking browser, people!

Infinitely better than IE7 but still inadequate in comparison to the other browsers in my opinion.
Prelude for time feelers
Internet explorer is terrible, I seriously can't stand it. It also makes my comp have problems.
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
Meh, I'll stick to Chrome.

...what? I like it! I used to have IE7 but when the Chrome BETA came out I was like "luuuuuul somuchbetterthananythingelse". And yes, I know that is a doubtful statement. After all, keep in mind:

I don't like how chrome uses a custom theme on itself. Also, chrome seems to take a lot more power from my system than firefox.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well