Ranking
Original Post
Multi Clienting
My sister and I often play Torbash together. Is there anyway to tell it that we're not multiclienting? we get accused of it all the time :c
That's not really a solution... like it's obvious enough that you don't have to tell me but I'm wondering if there is a way that we can play together
No from what I've seen.

If there was a way people could, it would be used by farmers and whatnot already. Just play at different times, or in separate servers as Pidge suggested.

If its just you and your sister playing there wouldn't be much difference if you two were in different servers (under different names). Plus you wouldn't have people asking you questions so much so there's that.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Don't play in official servers (ones where you win TC) at the same time and it wont be an issue, just make one and use that instead

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Maybe try opening one from steam, the other on a separate client, that seems to work for me, since I just barely tried it out.
|Evil|
I don't exist