Toribash
My school had the saem policy as Isaac's but they took that away. They changed it so that now we can wear any colors and logos, which at least makes it a bit better.
A bit better? Why only a bit better, from my understanding they took it away completely?
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
Same here mine was a self refferal.
Im glad I did go to both my alt schools though it teached me how to be independant and touphend me up.

Yeah, sort of lets you skip past all the unimportant crap of a normal high school.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
at my school it's like this:

As long as ur pubic area and nipples don't show, they don't really care much anymore. some girls wear miniskirts and super low cut shirts

Guys have their hats on in the halls and their pants bellow their cheecks

However, my orchestra partner goes to another school where they will be adopting the collared polo+slacks code

poor guy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]

Lol @ No Spurs.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Isaac, The same rule was inforced in my district last year almost exactly.

Collard shirts only, solid colors, tucked in with belt. White, Navy, and 4 colors picked by my school.

Cept I go to magent high where no one cares what we do cuz we are smart so they don't inforce is that much.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN
Psh, our school forces us to wear the school's uniform, shirt tucked in etc. They don't enforce it much though. If we wear clothes that isn't school uniform, we get detention. That's about it.
It makes me wonder..
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
Red it and weep ;-;

That is the most pathetic thing I have seen.
No this no that, I would never do that, I am in a private school so we dont have a uniform, even the public school were I live dont have any.
Its just weird.
All of these dress codes are so gay...I feel bad for you guys, that really must suck. One of my friends got suspended for having a small hole in his jeans, these dress codes are simply nazi-like.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Looks like you can wear flamboyantly colored blazers, ties, and shoes if you'd like, I see no color restrictions on them. You could also put on several items of clothing and be within the regulations. Otherwise, looks like you're pretty fucked, sucks to be you.