Ranking
Original Post
Static's Memorial
In Loving Memory

Christian ‘‘Static’’ Pearson

✡ June 13, 1999
✝ April 20, 2022

‘‘Those we love never truly leave us. There are things that death cannot touch.’’

‘‘Being diagnosed at a young age with a rare form of MD that in his teen years affected his heart, Christian spent a lot of time in the hospitals around the country. Doctors and nurses were inspired by his positive attitude in spite of his health problems. He made lifelong friends during these hospital stays.

Christian had a huge personality and never met a stranger. As a friend, he was kind, loyal and generous. He loved people, and they loved him in return. He had a quick wit and enjoyed good times. ’’

Originally Posted by Haku
‘‘Static was always the type person that would try his hardest to see the best side of people, no matter how much they did him wrong, he was very sentimental as well.

The first interaction i had with him was when i was still Toriobaby, apparently he rekd me in tk and i flamed the fuck out of him, i don't particularly remember that but he did. Later on i name changed to haku and he had no idea, then we got along, became best friends in the blink of an eye, and when i told him i was toriobaby his reaction was priceless, he was like "omfg i hate that torio cunt, no way ur torio". After that we would always laugh about it and how unlikely it would be for something like that to happen.

Since he found out about his heart condition hes been carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders, and even with all of that he would still try to cheer up everyone around him, and hes helped me get back on my feet so many times, I don't think i ever met anyone as genuine and honest as static, and that's how we'll always remember him, genuine, honest, kind, brave, persistent, caring, a person that would do whatever he could for his friends.’’

Originally Posted by Sora
‘‘I personally haven't talked to him much but Static still left me with a deep impression somehow. We used to play a few games in private back a few years ago. I didn't know what to make of it at that time. I didn't knew him and he didn't knew me. We ended up in Team Lenshu and he took part in one of my best toribash memories. Perhaps he didn't know this but... I thank you Static’’

Originally Posted by Iris
‘‘I vividly remember being in a vc with static (this was after he came from the hospital), his family was asking him if he needed anything, they sounded truly concerned, I remember how static responded, in a very firm tone, that he was absolutely fine and didn't need anything. Even when he was down, and presumably extremely concerned, he still found the energy and strength within himself to make sure everyone around him was okay. That's the kind of man static was. I remember all the silly things we did together, how excited we were about this damn lenshu guide we wrote, man were those some good times. I've always feared this moment, in a way it feels kind of surreal despite the fact I always knew it could come. I hope I was a good enough friend to him. Rest in peace Static, you will always be missed, and remembered.’’

Originally Posted by Yayo
‘‘I remember not really knowing Static, but he was everyones friend. I remember I got his steam so we could play rocket league and that summer we played for hours every day. I still remember laughing at him because of all the cute names his Meemaw would call him. or joking about him being a racist republican from the south, he always took the jokes lightly and threw a good one right back at you.

I remember being worried when i found out he was in a wheelchair that he mightve had ia hard time in life but he blew away any doubt in my mind that he was more than capable of living a full life and I hope he enjoyed his sequester here on earth. He always had a funny old story and a cheerful demeanor even when we go 0-10. RIP Christian Pearson. ’’

Originally Posted by Rajen
‘‘i looked up to static so much when i just got into ukebashing, he had one of the best movements ever showcased in my honest opinion at the time, and his playstyle really resembled much of my earlier way of making replays.

i was so happy i finally got to talk to him in person and get to know him better, even though i didn't get to know him as good as other people did, but in each interaction i had with him, i always tried to improve myself to make him proud because he was such an inspiration to me.

he was the one that accepted me into ORMO which was the biggest achievement i've reached in this game by far, and the fact that he basically guided me to that said goal, i can never repay what he has done for me.

may you rest in peace Static.’’

Originally Posted by Piss
‘‘Static was an asshole to me at first. I thought he was disingenuous, a pain in the furthest part of my ass. He eventually proved himself to be one of the most pleasurable people I have ever spoken to.

He’s one of those people who’d deliberately get under your skin for a laugh, and yet you’d still consider him to be one of the greatest friends you’ve known. I wish he’d annoy the shit out of me one more time before the universe decided it was his time to depart.

You will be greatly missed static, and know from wherever you may be residing, as long as any of us live, your being will remain in our memories.

May your soul rest in eternal peace, brother.’’

May you rest in peace, Static. And thank you for gracing our lives with your presence, you'll be forever in our hearts.

*This thread will stay open indefinitely and then closed for archiving. But it'll stay here, as long as we live.
Freel free to share your feelings, your stories, screenshots, replays, whatever you might want to.
Last edited by Haku; May 15, 2022 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Statics name now links to his legend thread
a guy i never personally knew but always recognized, going so young is a tragedy hope his family can recover and he can rest in peace
WE. GO. JIM.
The man who yee'd everyones haaw's

Static was literally one of if not THE nicest people i've met, and i've under the years, with my personality being quite easy to go towards pissing people off to see how they react, he still maintained to be a nice dude i could have HOURS of fun talking to. The man deserves his rest even if it was far too early for him to be taken away from us. Even if i didn't tell him that much i loved him like a real younger brother.

Rest in peace Static
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
I love you static
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
Rest in peace static, you'll always live on in our hearts and the hearts of the so many people that have been blessed enough to meet you. I thank every moment I got to spend with you, you will always be family to so many. You were always such a light in this world, and you will be so long as we're here. Thank you for everything you've done and for staying strong through all you have been through. You will always be a hero of mine as a person, and online. You will always be special.

Just remember that you never know what someone is going through or what may happen in this life. Try to represent yourself like static. He is a representation of the beauty, courage, strength, determination, and enlightenment humanity can bring us. He will not be forgotten and helps me be motivated to keep fighting no matter what the case is. We all have our battles, and in my eyes, Christian has truly shown us what a true winner is like.
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
A legend of toribash, and an inspiration to anyone who’s ever had the pleasure of meeting him. Fly high Static.
sheeeesh
I never would have guessed he was dealing with something like this. What can I say about this wonderful human that hasn't been already. RIP, we're already missing you dearly.
Glimpsed