ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Kriegery View Post
I have never tried playing a FPS with a controller, but that has to suck ass

Yes it is
Originally Posted by Tree View Post
I’ve actually wanted to try on a pc for a while. I inderstand that I’ll have to get used to it, but a mouse definitely seems like the way to go as far as aiming goes

1557. I’m pretty garbage but I’m not worried about it because I have a lot of fun while doing it. Also I’ve always just played 3v3 elimination cause it’s my favorite game mode. Since it hasn’t been in the arcade a lot, I haven’t been playing very frequently, up until about a week ago I started playing competitive. I have 11 hours total on competitive since season 5, 8 of which have been from the last week. What rank and level are you? Also have you pulled any good cosmetics from the lunar loot boxes?
-----
My season high is 1792 idk what happened.

this might be interesting for you i just found it today

anyway yeah 3v3 is pretty fun and you shouldn't care about your rank if you're not that type of person, ive always been competitive on overwatch so i care about it but yeah

as for your questions i'm level 240 and i'm at 2685 SR, i played a lot this season, i think i played like 150 games

only good skin i pulled was genji and i don't even play him lul
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
this might be interesting for you i just found it today

anyway yeah 3v3 is pretty fun and you shouldn't care about your rank if you're not that type of person, ive always been competitive on overwatch so i care about it but yeah

as for your questions i'm level 240 and i'm at 2685 SR, i played a lot this season, i think i played like 150 games

only good skin i pulled was genji and i don't even play him lul

I actually found that chart earlier today as well. I’m content with my rank, next season I’m aiming for gold though. I also got the genji skin, which is nice since I main him. I think it’s probably my favorite skin in all of overwatch. I’ve also pulled the zenyatta and roadhog skins, which are my second and third most played heroes. Although, the roadhog skin isn’t that great in my opinion.
Tree
Oh I forgot to mention I’ve also pulled the pink skins for Ana, Mercy, and Bastion
-----
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
idk what you guys are even talking about lol

You’d get it if you were a cool kid
Last edited by Tree; Feb 22, 2018 at 12:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tree
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
idk what you guys are even talking about lol

No idea, I was talking about chess.
I think their game is overwatch
[TLL]
No idea, I was talking about chess.
I think their game is overwatch

I meant to ask you what that graph was. Is 97.5 your win rate? If so kudos to you
Tree

Not so subtle brag

Are we bragging now? :P

SSSStrong , are you semi-pro or something?
Originally Posted by Tree View Post
I meant to ask you what that graph was. Is 97.5 your win rate? If so kudos to you

I'd love to have a 97.5% win rate, but no one is that good. That just means that I'm in the top 2.5% percent of users playing that time control on this particular website. I've been in the top 0.8% before, but that was half a year ago. And this is correspondence chess, which means I have at least 24 hours to make a single move

Originally Posted by EradeoStar View Post
SSSStrong , are you semi-pro or something?

Just an avid correspondence player^^
[TLL]