Ranking
New applicant
My main reason why I'm is to find a clan that I feel like is right for me, a clan that I know I'll stay with for a long time, and trust all members. I chose this clan because looking at the forums the members and leaders all seem like nice and friendly.

I am very good at aikido, lenshu, and ninjutsu (a bit). I don't cheat or shovel much in mods like aikido and its other similar mods, like greykido. If I get into the movement I just cancel out and relax all.

My previous clans are Martial Arts Uncontested (left for the strict rules there) and The Sai Shinobi (left due to the inactivity in the clan so basically the clan died out and everyone just left unexpectedly and everyone was just inactive.

I do have a very high skill in arts and textures.

A little bit about me - My name is Ian, I'm a very talented drawer/artist, I'm 14 and I will be as active online as I need to. (I have lots of free time so I could just help out the clan in the meantime; usually after 2:30 on weekdays.)

p.s. - Here's some replays to just give you guys an example of my fighting style, control, and behaviour in a fight.
Attached Files
Attached Files
Test Your Strength.rpl (100.3 KB, 3 views)
Just a Work in Progress.rpl (73.8 KB, 3 views)
Kung Fu King.rpl (88.3 KB, 3 views)
close calls.rpl (54.7 KB, 3 views)
Too Easy.rpl (44.0 KB, 5 views)
whattup azn boi!!
EAT ADOBO ALL DAY ERR DAY
MY APP
Hi OC Clan.
This is my app.Lets Begin:
About me:
Well my real name is Francisco.Im from San Luis Argentina(IDK my gmt srry).So i like meet new people.I studed Aikido for 1 year,i know how to defense only but i will continue my studes with marcial arts.I speak English,Spanish and a little bit of french.Im really active with the forum and ingame.
Activity Ingame:8/10 Activity In forum:10/10
My original account is Estiven.But i dont use that acc anymore
Why you want to enter:
Well i want to enter because i know much ppl in this clan,so i want to be part of this clan because its full of amazing people and good fighters.
So i can be a good player for wars and events.Im a texture creator(Im a beginner).I started at replay making one week ago.I dont know if im very good but i can make regular replays.
Favourite mods:
Well my favourite mods are:ABD,Taekkyon,Taido,Wushu and Greykido.
Im pretty good at greykido.My greykido rank is 8.
Attachments:
Here its my favourite replays.Enjoy it
Attached Files
Frac elbow save.rpl (63.7 KB, 2 views)
HOLY SAVE.rpl (65.6 KB, 2 views)
Epic stylish DP.rpl (91.5 KB, 2 views)
Fukt you Uke 3.rpl (202.9 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Bl3sSuR; Apr 2, 2016 at 07:22 AM.
Xylonn´s Bitch
Okay, I will look at these tomorrow when I have time. :3
-----
Originally Posted by NinjaRaizu View Post
My main reason why I'm is to find a clan that I feel like is right for me, a clan that I know I'll stay with for a long time, and trust all members. I chose this clan because looking at the forums the members and leaders all seem like nice and friendly.

I am very good at aikido, lenshu, and ninjutsu (a bit). I don't cheat or shovel much in mods like aikido and its other similar mods, like greykido. If I get into the movement I just cancel out and relax all.

My previous clans are Martial Arts Uncontested (left for the strict rules there) and The Sai Shinobi (left due to the inactivity in the clan so basically the clan died out and everyone just left unexpectedly and everyone was just inactive.

I do have a very high skill in arts and textures.

A little bit about me - My name is Ian, I'm a very talented drawer/artist, I'm 14 and I will be as active online as I need to. (I have lots of free time so I could just help out the clan in the meantime; usually after 2:30 on weekdays.)
Attached Files

I feel like you would be a fine adding to the clan, but I have a few things I'd like, I would like for you to at least make one post a day on he clan thread and to subscribe to it. If you cannot do this for a legit reason then tell me or another leader if you do get to join this clan.
-----
Originally Posted by Bl3sSuR View Post
Hi OC Clan.
This is my app.Lets Begin:
About me:
Well my real name is Francisco.Im from San Luis Argentina(IDK my gmt srry).So i like meet new people.I studed Aikido for 1 year,i know how to defense only but i will continue my studes with marcial arts.I speak English,Spanish and a little bit of french.Im really active with the forum and ingame.
Activity Ingame:8/10 Activity In forum:10/10
My original account is Estiven.But i dont use that acc anymore
Why you want to enter:
Well i want to enter because i know much ppl in this clan,so i want to be part of this clan because its full of amazing people and good fighters.
So i can be a good player for wars and events.Im a texture creator(Im a beginner).I started at replay making one week ago.I dont know if im very good but i can make regular replays.
Favourite mods:
Well my favourite mods are:ABD,Taekkyon,Taido,Wushu and Greykido.
Im pretty good at greykido.My greykido rank is 8.
Attachments:
Here its my favourite replays.Enjoy it

Okay I would let you in the clan if you can do at least 2 posts per day on clan page since you said you are forum active, I'd want more from a guy like that.
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Apr 3, 2016 at 02:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I feel like you would be a fine adding to the clan, but I have a few things I'd like, I would like for you to at least make one post a day on he clan thread and to subscribe to it. If you cannot do this for a legit reason then tell me or another leader if you do get to join this clan.

-Thanks, I will start taking your advice and start posting daily now ^-^
whattup azn boi!!
EAT ADOBO ALL DAY ERR DAY
Originally Posted by NinjaRaizu View Post
-Thanks, I will start taking your advice and start posting daily now ^-^

Okay, well wait for some more people to accept the application then.
Bl3ssur applied to shockwave too

http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...2&postcount=53

Hi shock wave! yes its me!!!
Well i will apply!
Username: Bl3ssur(Real life:Francisco)
Belt:Black belt
Special Talents:Replay making,Texture making and aikido(in real life)
Fav Mods:ABD,Taido,Taekkyon,Wushu,Erthtk and Ninjitsu(i like a lot the kicking mods)
Reason for wanting to join:Well i know this clan(im an exmember) and i know what its full of amazing people and good fighters.
Previous Clan:Shockwave,Flame,Weed,Mau,Aces,MM.
Tell us about yourself:
Well... Im Francisco from San Luis,Argentina.I speak spanish,english and a little bit of french.I like the football and handball.I stude Aikido in real life(Im blue belt)
Well thx for read this ;)

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Well clearly, he doesn't always make the same application, so he is putting effort into it clearly.
Originally Posted by supermond View Post
can i join? it is my dream.

Well if you want to join could you at least make an application, I am not trying to let in people that will not help the clan, as far as I can tell you seem too lazy to make even a simple application. No offense. Even if this is a joke some people really do try to do this.