Ranking
Original Post
(e_) ERR0R

We aren't on purpose. We aren't here to help. We are ERR0R.

The year is 20XX. Computers and humans have evolved into a state of co-dependency. The world is operated by humans and managed by Artificial Intelligence. Children go to school with both bio-organisms and pseudo-organisms. This, as believed by everyone, seems to be a Heaven-on-Earth. As the sun rises slowly into the sky and the birds begin to wake, you sit up, take your medications, and take a seat at your desk only to find your computer is... phasing in and out of existence...? Confused, you attempt to turn it on and-...

You wake in a room, chained to a steel table underneath a dim incandescent bulb. Your head is pounding like a gavel in a courtroom. Confused and scared, you struggle against the table's chains only to lower your head in defeat. A figure walks out from the shadows ahead of you and places a business card in front of your face. The card reads as follows:

This is ERR0R's realm.
Either you join us to fight,
Or you will taste death.

[X] Cross into dimension TB-5.3
[X] Recruit 10 Humans
[_] Recruit 25 Humans
[_] Recruit 50 Humans
[X] Defeat 5 Enemy Organizations
[X] Defeat 10 Enemy Organizations
[_] Defeat 25 Enemy Organizations
[_] Defeat 50 Enemy Organizations
[X] Top 25 Clans
[X] Top 10 Clans
[_] Top 5 Clans
[_] Top 3 Clans
[_] #1 Clan
[_] Stock up 50,000 TC
[_] Stock up 100,000 TC
[_] Stock up 250,000 TC
[_] Stock up 500,000 TC
[_] Get Official Status

(e)rror

For the recruitment center, click here.
And for the Discord server, click here.
Last edited by Flesh; Jul 31, 2018 at 10:13 AM.
EX-Mod Squad '18 | I'M BACK, BABY! | #1 Under The Sun
ICA better
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Wasn't Error a clan before? I am not sure but I think you may need permissions to create a clan with a name that has already been used.
Originally Posted by Hoax View Post
Wasn't Error a clan before? I am not sure but I think you may need permissions to create a clan with a name that has already been used.

Not true, if the clan tag/name becomes available, you can use it. There are exceptions to this rule though. In this case, he's perfectly fine using (e) and Err0r as a tag/name.
Originally Posted by Elite View Post
Goodluck with your clan fleshy.

Originally Posted by bird View Post
good luck fellas

Originally Posted by Zeuuuuus View Post
good luck with clan, if u need help ask me ^^

Thanks for all the support everyone!
Good luck with the clan flesh I'll continue to shitpost in here from time to time to provide quality text
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord