Ranking
tyty m8s.
well i tried to work with some of these advices in -30 grav
Attached Files
[Alpho][ Have At Thee ][M].rpl (301.7 KB, 16 views)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
cnc pls ?
the opener was generic but well executed execpt that twitchy arm at 435-ish but it's not that important.
split looked nice.
decap is meh I would have prefered it u kicked it not just a ground decap but that's just just my opinion.
core dm is lmao...
quite nice final kick but could have been aimed a bit better for a boom but nvm.
ok
opener was dope, and the dm's looked surprisingly good aside from that arm kick thing around 220

i liked the "oomph" you added to the last kick, definitely looked like you packed some power into it at first glance
beware
the goblin
this one have a really bad hits :c
Attached Files
[Alpho][ Pig Ass ][M].rpl (297.6 KB, 16 views)
Bad hit indeed, but your manipulation game is seriously one of the best I've seen so far, though I'm certain you could've stopped at some point and unleashed hell on uke, but eh, the replay looks pretty nice. PLus that sick spin at the beginning. Damn nice.
ehh i got tired from trying to improve.
here is something that was pretty interesting to make.
Attached Files
[Alpho][ Daddy Swagger ][M].rpl (357.0 KB, 21 views)
A little slow for my tastes, but it was very smooth indeed. I don't really get the last dm, but it was still a cool replay none the less. gg!
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
manip could have been a bit more powerful and smoother if you wanted it to be. the hits werent really anything spectacular, the replay overall felt ok to me
frame 395 your left knee spazzes out for a bit (im sure you noticed though)
oh yeah