Ranking
Original Post
Voice chat
I mean like wouldnt it be cool to use a mic ingame?
Like in other games you hold a button and while you hold it you can speak into your microphone and talk to the other players.
It would make the game alot funnier and for the ones spamming or better said screaming off your ears with their microphones there could be a massvote mute means the player would get muted for the room for like lets say a hour?
Dont know if it has been suggested yet so i think this would be very interesting.
If you have suggestions how to make this better or why this isnt good share them here.
Not very hard to download Teamspeak and really easy to use
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
This isn't really a team based game, so it may be pointless in that matter, but otherwise, I believe it would be an epic idea. I mean what if you and your friend were just having a private game, and he was trying to tell you a move, through text! It would take 1/10000 of the time to just say it for ya mums sake! There is legit nothing wrong with this idea, and removes the point of having to download 3rd party software which would just clog your PC even more than it probably already is. It would BARELY increase your bandwidth usage, even if it did, this game hardly uses hardly any anyway. And DUUHHHHHH there would OBVIOUSLY be a mute button for all the screamers that could even get kicked if they are muted by more than 5 people.

-SUPPORTED!
HEY, go check out my trail shop!
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
You can setup a teamspeak server or use skype

What about if you wanna talk to new people.
Last edited by Lazors; Apr 26, 2015 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Please don't encourage stupid posts.
There can be a mute button or turn on/off option for this.
Imagine how interesting is it going to be....expressing your feelings without smiles ;) and talking to funny dudes.
*Also the whole room could be muted only for players that are fighting at that moment in order not to disturb them
Last edited by Hick; Apr 26, 2015 at 11:42 PM.
This is already a thing, waiting to be released together with 5.0.

Yes, it has mute options.
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post

let's say i mute you,

you can hear me, but I can't hear you?

or

you can't hear me and i can't hear u.

because the second one sounds sexy, af.
[c]hess
Originally Posted by Hattersin View Post

You serious? Since that would be so awesome!
•[Wapow]••Flame••Error••Hattersin••Cheshyre••BetxOnxM e•