Toribash
I forgot to do this

Ok ive totally forgotten to post in the last little while.

New peoplez!

Welcome Fleshmon, EvoSoda, and Deoxer to WAPOW! Great to have y'all here, hope to see you guys ingame and have fun with warz and messing around.

Fleshmon

Yeah Clan League is coming up soon, our weakest mod is probably Lenshu and we only have a few good TK players, EA is a really good TK player and i think Lamby and PK are good too.

Torigod

Great to see you got the job! I just saw you got ban which... Really sucks. lets hope you can get that laptop soon.

PK

Just tell them the beat way to enforce discipline is everytime they do aomething out of hand you brutally murder the closest person to them, works with us.

Jk dont do that. Back to the drawing board!

Sry that was short but i gotta get to school
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Flamesmash
I guess it's nice that I'm decent at lenshu then, Flow, me and anyone else that's good at lenshu should be teaching others lenshu aswell! Aslong as we train in it it shouldn't be a problem . Thanks for the welcome and I'll definitely be warring alot with y'all! TG is banned until may 3rd because he harassed Ryan after he pinged during a match in gmtourney.
Last edited by EvoSoda; Apr 27, 2015 at 03:17 PM.
•[Wapow]••Flame••Error••Hattersin••Cheshyre••BetxOnxM e•
EvoSoda

Yeah I play a but of Lenshu but I don't think Im good enough to play it competitively. Lol yeah I saw why TG got ban, at least it's not that long
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'll always war and I'm pretty good at mma and its similar to lenshu, just one question could I please be a part of this clan league with you guys because last year I didn't get a chance because a certain someone spoiled it for me
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Fleshmon

Eh yeh zen ruined it, I was there to last year (say hi to digger, I´m your clan mate again o3o.) I hope I can play to! But we´ll see
Fleshmon and EvoSoda

Naturally we will probably put our best players in for Clan League. If you guys prove to be some of the top dogs in those mods then yes you will most likely play
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What will be the mods in clan league 2k15? Flamesmash?
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fleshmon
I am not sure but the mods for the last couple of years were TK, Lenshu3ng, judofrac, greykido and a specific extra mod per round
well greykido and judofrac i am pro at so feel free to fill me in that spot if you would like to
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fleshmon

I dont know for sure but it im guessing it will be judofrac, lenshu3ng, erthtkv2, and greykido. Those were the ones last year and also the mods for Clan Siege. (TK insead of erthtk in siege)

EDIT: yeah we have a few good Judofrac players. Ki11er, Krulls and Unknwnking are good at it along with some others
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]