Ranking
Original Post
Custom Flag
So... I was thinking... what if FOR A PRICE you were able to customize your in game flag... kind of like changing your name... I don't mean like change it from the American flag to the Canadian flag... I mean like able to make it a smile face or something
You mean, the flag of your country that appears in your name? Isn't it too small? Would you pay 1,2,3,4,5k to put something that would be barely visible?
i love helpin' people :]
I don't really like this idea , reason being having the flags would have been pointless.
And to sorotan : icons are just about the same size and go for 200k.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Originally Posted by OFingerzO View Post
I don't really like this idea , reason being having the flags would have been pointless.
And to sorotan : icons are just about the same size and go for 200k.

I meant so say the flag that stands in the right way of your name (in-game). That's free since is there just to show from what country you are. And i was not talking about icons, if he's, well it would be another idea but i still going against it since is kinda useless.
Aren't all items useless?
This game revolves around two things , TC and customization .
I'm not saying i support the op , but saying it'd be pointless doesn't make much sense.
All items are pointless , all they do is make you look good/rich .
As for the op , i don't see why they'd give us flags to then replace them.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
It would be cool if your flag would just be on a big pole sitting outside of the arena ingame. Like, and actual 3D flag.
right on
Originally Posted by trickbob View Post
It would be cool if your flag would just be on a big pole sitting outside of the arena ingame. Like, and actual 3D flag.

People can make flames for that purpose
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
I still dont understanding what this guy (Togo1234556) meant by an editable flag. It can be an icon as OFingerzO said, it can be like a 3D flag that is behind you or in your back in game. (But it dont affect if you're DQ'ing or touching the flag in your enemy, just like your blood) Also, it can be also customizing your little flag how i said before. You know, the little one on the right side of your name when you're in a room? showing what country are you from... So if he meant to customize this little flag would be stupid, since is soooo little and you would barely see any changes on it, it would be pretty fucked up. So it really depends if you're talking about Gears, Icons or the one who already exists in the right side of your name.
Custom Flag
Just suggesting , why not make an item called "Flag" and then you can upload custom flag with it's name. Like pink colored flag with name Pinky flag ( how the name work is changing the country code into Pinky or something)
:D
No thanks this isn't even necessary, I wish flags weren't even there to begin with imo but anyway, I don't see that being added resulting to any sort of good use.
Last edited by Warrior; Feb 8, 2014 at 05:53 PM.
i am the best in toribash