Death Note
Chobits
One Piece
Sakura Taisen
Ouran High School Host Club
Neon Genesis Evangelion
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ █▄ █ ▀█ ▀▄█ █▀ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Re: All About Anime!!
Watched parts of Naruot, all of Bleach so far, parts of Death Note (The manga is o much better), Excel Saga, Love Hina, parts of Negima (it was really just like all of Ken Akamatsu's other works... pretty dull), Elfen Lied, Fullmetal Alchemist, parts of Full Metal Panic, Bubblegum Crisis, the first 10 episodes of Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Princess Mononoke (as well as a few other studio Ghibli works, but they're pretty shit), Akira (the anime and the first volume of the Manga), ALL OF SLAYERS (IMO, one of the best anime's ever), Onegai Teacher, Cowboy Bebop, Dragonball (which I think was kinda overrated), The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, Ouran High School Host Club (anime and manga), Noein (a must watch IMO), FFVII: Last Order (I don't consider AC anime, BTW), Steamboy, Battle Angel Alita, Airmaster, Inukami, Rurouni Kenshin, Chobits, Fruits Basket (manga, the anime sucks), started reading D-Grey Man and watching .Hack//Sign

Thats quite a few...

My recommendations:

Death Note manga
Ouran High School Host Club
The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi (the anime and the series of Suzumiya Haruhi novels)
Fullmetal Alchemist
AKIRA
Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X is just bad)
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
I agree completely... wonder how long it'll take for someone with power to see...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Suomynona = Too Lazy
Squad Squad Squad lead?
My absolute favorite would have to be that ancient DBZ though. Still nice in my opinion. Wish I had the Japanese versions though... *day dreams about it...*
Squad Squad Squad lead?