Ranking
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
Better, I'll say yes to trial.

thanks frost! where do I start?
Originally Posted by Auram View Post
thanks frost! where do I start?

you gotta get tested in game, find some one willing to test you and we will go from there
-----
Originally Posted by Cosmiiiic View Post
Was my post ignored? .-.

sorry i have been busy lately, yes for trial
Last edited by Day; Aug 7, 2014 at 03:17 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Cosmiiiic View Post
Alright, thanks for the re-do.
-----
My name is Camron, Cosmiiiic in game(obviously). I am 16. My forum activity is around mildly high. I'm on pretty much everyday. I mostly play Judo or Mushu but I can play any mod, I pick up on new skills pretty quick. Im a Black belt somewhat close to 2nd Dan. The main reason I'm applying for Nitro is because in my previous clan, no one really played in the same mod or anything. I'm hoping to pick up new skills and make some new friends. I hope you guys like this app. Thanks.

Sorry foot ignoring, post more about you.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by ilikepie56 View Post
you gotta get tested in game, find some one willing to test you and we will go from there

how do I find someone?
BTW, preferably time to be tested would be something like now or a few hours later on weekdays and sundays
how do I find someone?
BTW, preferably time to be tested would be something like now or a few hours later on weekdays and sundays

to find us:
Step 1) go into freeplay
Step 2) type /rf
Step 3) type /sa (Nitro)
:3
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by ilikepie56 View Post
to find us:
Step 1) go into freeplay
Step 2) type /rf
Step 3) type /sa (Nitro)
:3

It doesn't say what server they're on.
Hello,i would like to join (Nitro)
My name is James i am 17 years old and i am a 5th dan who wants to help people get to know toribash and its strategies i've been in many clans that wasn't doing very good or at least last intil being offical my forum activity is a 7 since i spend my only time making replays for events and videos i make my self busy when doing both making replays and playing the game i don't go into other people's games because i don't see the point why entering there server when there going to either kick me out for no reason or to be a complete twat but i make my own server where other players can socialize and we can go to other servers to have fun or hangout i specialize in replay making and in-game skill my best mods is ABD,Akido and Wushu and the worst mod i have trouble with is nijitisu why i want to join this particular clan is because you guys are awesome you guys can be well matched against me (Mainly i don't see people get match-up easily as me) and you guys are very fun to play with i put alot of effort in to this and i am learning partly about the UK so usually when i speak you may have trouble with me speaking if you decide to talk with me

Hope you enjoy and if this aint long enough then i can make it even longer luv you and stay awesome :3
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
bgjames the application was very good we will be looking for you in game to do a ingame test to see if you can hold your own in a fight if you do good enough you will be invited into nitro
It doesn't say what server they're on.

yes it does.

PROOF

if it does not show any names then we are not on.
Hi my name is Lucas Meneses Ribeiro(lumeri2) i'm 13 years old, im brazilian. I play since Jun 3, 2012. My first clan was (Dragons) i want to enter Nitro why now i don't have any clan And i like this clan.
About me
My favorite mod is Ninjutsu.
I like ABD, Jousting, Greykido and Taekkyon too.
My best global rank was 4500.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
And that's it! I hope you will be answer. Bye bye
You just lost the game
I am not a scammer
[L2]
Obey