Ranking
Potatosaurus deliver'd happiness and faith to thy children, you have been blessed by the doodle gods, may the pencils and sharpeners bring you more sword snek. Amen
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
but it's my birthday now you should be making me

or not

But srs talk i have no idea what to go by here. '<'

Originally Posted by Jenson View Post
Potatosaurus deliver'd happiness and faith to thy children, you have been blessed by the doodle gods, may the pencils and sharpeners bring you more sword snek. Amen

I thank thee humbly for thine blessing, doodle gods are always worth being blessed by. C:

Originally Posted by Kore View Post
Coloured sword snek makes me happy

Am glad, it also made me happy. :v

Also right yeah hello it's my birthday (27 years, good lord) and i started the day out with a panic attack at 7am and felt like utter shit for the next 10-ish hours, it's SLOWLY getting better now. So in light of my day slowly becoming 10-20% less shite, have some bloobles:

oobles

The day itself hasn't been that bad though, it's just me feeling like shit. Among other things, got a new CPU fan that took nearly three goddamn hours to put in because i had to tear out the motherboard completely in order to mount it, so that was fun. :V
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I like the bird in the bowl, he seems nice : )

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Shook shook shook! What've you been up to recently?!
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Oh shiet, there's a face i haven't seen in a while! I've mostly just been dying of stress recently, due to study and exams and such. Smashed the exam two days ago though, so now i'm on the road to recovery. :V
Besides that, video games, browsing the intertoobs and drawing dumb shit for the most part, at least when i'm not sleeping. Oh also, Angry Laser Space and a few other gamey projects. '<'

Originally Posted by Divine View Post
I like the bird in the bowl, he seems nice : )

much thank, birb appreciates

also a few things i guess

loob

can you draw a cat with human legs dad
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.

behold, the apex of creation

Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
can you draw a cat with human legs dad

are you sure this is what you want to be remembered for

also i guess i have a few more things too

it's been slow going