1 Votes / 11.11%
MrKamikaz
7 Votes / 77.78%
MasterTech
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by SimWolf View Post
Herro I'm SimWolf and I'm 16 years old. I'm a 5th dan black belt with a life (lies). I'm a ok tricker but cannot spar. My special mods are abd, akido, and any mushu mods. I'm a noob at making mods but I can make some cool lil mods. I don't have many hobbies outside of my house I just usually stay inside and play games like toribash or minecraft. I do my best to stay active on toribash but the forums I'm not the most active. I'm a good person in the game not no noob kid that rages on about the little things so don't worry. I have a steam and skype account you can ask me if you want it, I will gladly accept most.

I'm gonna test u, k? K
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie
Originally Posted by SimWolf View Post
Herro I'm SimWolf and I'm 16 years old. I'm a 5th dan black belt with a life (lies). I'm a ok tricker but cannot spar. My special mods are abd, akido, and any mushu mods. I'm a noob at making mods but I can make some cool lil mods. I don't have many hobbies outside of my house I just usually stay inside and play games like toribash or minecraft. I do my best to stay active on toribash but the forums I'm not the most active. I'm a good person in the game not no noob kid that rages on about the little things so don't worry. I have a steam and skype account you can ask me if you want it, I will gladly accept most.

I am neutral for now
Life is good when you have friends backing you up
Simwolf: rather short application, but still pretty decent. I don't have a chance to check your replays until tomorrow so for now I'm undecided.
Originally Posted by ruby View Post
voting no for truth

Please, this isn't a place to joke around like this
Life is good when you have friends backing you up
Originally Posted by Swosh View Post
Hello

I would like to join KnC because i like the members and the name of the clan.
I am 13 years old and i come from germany and i am 3rd Dan black belt in-Game and play alot Abd or boxshu.

I have been in 3 clans (Jackazz) [ascend] and (Darkfox) i left ascend because the leader of jackazz asked me if i could help him but then he became inactive so i left and i left darkfox because many members were annoying.

i Am really ingame active and i go often on the forum to look at the market thread or off topic but i dont really post much.

I did choose 3 random replays i have because i dont ahve many good replays

Needs more info on you in general.
Make a new post containing that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Yo Yo

Vernaux I'm trying to get in KNC I'm a black belt I'm good at ADB,Greykido.
The reason I would like to join KNC is that I see it's a clan were I can fit in With nice People and Kikipro and I use to be in FC together So I think this will work out.

I have not been into much clan's Cus I don't have the time to join one but, Now I could join one seen's I don't have that much of school no more I'm very active in forums if you need me I would be on to read forum's I even be on my phone on toribash.com looking at forum's I mostly read but, if I need to reply I will reply.

Uhh, I don't do much replay's but, I have like 2 I think.

I'm a black belt Not that much of a reply maker but In game I win a lot of adb matchs.

I'm a male My age is 14 Uhh, About my self is that I spend my time in-game Playing to make my skills perfect I train mostly a lot with friend's.

I play other game's to Like CSGO, and Arma 2
Attached Files
[Vernaux] 1 done.rpl (183.1 KB, 2 views)
[Vernaux] 3 DONE.rpl (77.1 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Rock; Jun 4, 2015 at 12:29 PM.
Originally Posted by Vernaux View Post
Yo Yo

Pro introduction

ADB

Abd*

Kikipro and I use to be in FC together

Yeeeeah...Kiki and FC worked out brilliantly...

I even be on my phone

Such England, wow

on toribash.com looking at forums

Toribash.com? Never heard of it

Im a black belt

You said that already, rip

not much of a reply maker but In game I win a lot of adb matches

Replay maker or reply maker? Is confused
Oh, and abd*

-----

Anyways, in all seriousness, application was kind of eh and haven't had a chance to check replay yet.

I guess I'm undecided