Ranking
Original Post
Public Duel Servers
I was wondering if like there can be public duel servers. So maybe when there arent any around people can just join those to duel.

Maybe one server is 50tc duel, then a 100tc duel, then maybe 1k, then 5k
Originally Posted by thebaddas View Post
If they plan on abusing op status there not going to de-op themselves

If players abuse in duels, Report them.

Most duels, Both players are OP. So you could deop him, then yourself.
Originally Posted by iPortal View Post

Why go through all that when you could just join a static duel server, then if you want a custom server why not make one?
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
Originally Posted by iPortal View Post

This is suggested to decrease the amounts of reports in General reports section.
Bringer of Hell
Originally Posted by dannyrug View Post
Why make a static dueling server and take up more space when someone could just do /jo duel and have a personalized dueling server open for an hour or so. Opening your own server is not that big of a hassle, and with your own servers you have the freedom to do whatever you want. I don't know how often a static dueling room would be used simply do to the fact that their is no set host, and all the rules and settings are definite. I am sorry to say that I can not support the idea due to the fact that anyone in the community can host their own dueling server.

True, but new players dont know how to make a room a duel room or even that they exist so they cant make a personalized dueling room.
How about:
500TC Duels
1k Duels
1.5k Duels
2k Duels
2.5k Duels
5k Duels
10k Duels
That seems a bit more accurate to the Price Range people usually Duel in