Ranking
Original Post
Return the tournies back to normal.
I feel that this should be implemented.

The new way is unfair and quite dumb.

People don't want to play 1 mod the whole time. It was better when there was a variety of tourneys.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
I understand you opinion, but this tourney system makes much more sense. Following reasons:

1. This system decreases inflation
2. Noobs don't their ass kicked by pros
3. Higher prizes (I mean, you liek tc right?)
4. You can fight at you own pace.
5. Prevents most alts

I could sit here and write a novel on why this system is better, personally I don't like it either. They might change it back or I don't know, that's up to the GMs.
Last edited by ymir; Oct 24, 2014 at 06:20 AM. Reason: "right a novel" lol wut? write*
ナゲット
If any thing it increases alts because some people will still want to make tc so they will make an alt to get into the lower ones because there are a lot more lower belt people then high belts.

Whats the point of higher prizes if no one is there.

what about people who only can play at this time. That means they are missing out.

Before there was always a tourney going, so people who can only play at this time could still participate.

Blue belt Tourney

5th dan and up tourney
Last edited by Night; Oct 24, 2014 at 06:28 AM.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Originally Posted by Avatar View Post
If any thing it increases alts because some people will still want to make tc so they will make an alt to get into the lower ones because there are a lot more lower belt people then high belts.

Whats the point of higher prizes if no one is there.

nobody is going to make alts to play on lower qi tourneys and get less tc as it takes more time, not even talking about wasting time playing with noobs/scrubs, you for example

high qi tourneys give people with higher belts atleast one more reason to log into the game, although this does not solve the issue entirely, i was thinking about checking it out. so i can say it does work in some degree.
Last edited by snake; Oct 24, 2014 at 11:28 AM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
I am playing in 10th dan+ tourney and i'm glad to play with good players not with noobs/gay alts.TC prize is pretty high so it is a good competition.
If you play at time,when everybody is at school/work/bed, it is your personal problem and there is no game things to change it.
My zoo:Vog-dog,kat-cat,Matt76-brother,tman-tbitch,iRookie-lesbian,RKG-erky,brigada-bitch-X.
It'd be better if you could CHOOSE the tourney you want to get in.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Fucking christ it's been two days and people already want the old system back

I think it's been pretty good in the way of fairness

You're always going to get that one spastic alt tourneys or whatever
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
I agree, the new system is a lot better than the old one. It's good to fight against someone my level instead of ridiculously OP/Noobish people.
Originally Posted by snake View Post
nobody is going to make alts to play on lower qi tourneys and get less tc as it takes more time, not even talking about wasting time playing with noobs/scrubs, you for example

high qi tourneys give people with higher belts atleast one more reason to log into the game, although this does not solve the issue entirely, i was thinking about checking it out. so i can say it does work in some degree.

I am a noob says the guy who runs in wushu .

Its ok Snake. I understand your jealousy.

Im closing this.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!