ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Dismembrements = no control in dmed parts.
That could be really cool if there is an option to activate and make body parts dmed relaxed and impossible to control, only parts still attached to the head in one piece can be still controled.

For exemple if your arm is ripped appart, you cant control it and stay relaxed.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Well this doesn't seem like a bad idea, Mocucha, but it may seem bad in a way when you're able to extend your elbow and it may launch.

I'm still catching on with this Suggestion for me to vote. Can you be a little more specific?
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
Originally Posted by JayXManHD View Post
Well this doesn't seem like a bad idea, Mocucha, but it may seem bad in a way when you're able to extend your elbow and it may launch.

I'm still catching on with this Suggestion for me to vote. Can you be a little more specific?

What does he need to be more specific on? If a part is dismembered then you can't use the joints, they just relax.

I support this, it would be a cool feature to have and there is no reason to not have it.
Oh Okay. So he means that if you really just kick it off or DM it in any other way you just can't move it. I kind of like that idea but I don't think we need any of this.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫
I think a thread like this was made kinda recently, I think people said that you can do this using the mod maker.
there was an option like this back in the day

you could disable/enable it

zombie 0/1

they should bring it back
Originally Posted by haze View Post

zombie 0/1

This is still in the game but now it is in the flag commands
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
Kind of a cool idea, but it would ruin many different "epic saves" that you might be able to get with a broken limb. Plus, if you were separated from the chest, would the legs, or the torso become unusable?
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
I think a thread like this was made kinda recently, I think people said that you can do this using the mod maker.

Originally Posted by haze View Post

zombie 0/1

Originally Posted by thebaddas View Post
This is still in the game but now it is in the flag commands

Could you give me more informations about this please ?

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

i think it would take the fun outa tb ith dms though like headless mad mans

maybe it should be an option in the gamerules
I hate all games