ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Something to help the ( clan War system )
One easy little thing changed in the clan wars system could make it alot better
~my clan likes to war over 5 times a day and we usually get stopped from that because of how noob clans play till mid war and when they know they are losing they all just disconnect.

and then we have to wait 1 day for another war because thats the minimum time we can choose for a war

so what if we change that box wich sets days
to hours ?

so for example in that box if we write 24. it will be 24 hours
not 24 days
so wars minimum time should be 1 hour
not one whole day.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Agreed. Cause when I war it's not something I plan ahead of time. I just find a server, ask to war and it's done in an hour or less. I'm pretty sure it's the same case for everyone else. So if people are to rage in that war, at least you can jump straight into another one quickly.

Supported
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Vaar View Post
One easy little thing changed in the clan wars system could make it alot better
~my clan likes to war over 5 times a day and we usually get stopped from that because of how noob clans play till mid war and when they know they are losing they all just disconnect.

and then we have to wait 1 day for another war because thats the minimum time we can choose for a war

so what if we change that box wich sets days
to hours ?

so for example in that box if we write 24. it will be 24 hours
not 24 days
so wars minimum time should be 1 hour
not one whole day.

or you could have the ability to do multiple wars at a single time that would be both helpful with the noob thing and efficient for some clans.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...