Toribash
that brilliant but some settings for the joust would b nice
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

aww but life sucks with physics i tried to turn em off once.... didnt work....... sorry dinosours ;(
WE ARE the Toxic [Evolution]
it's a bit hard surfing the cars, what you really gotta do is jump and try to keep up with them... but a great mod nevertheless

music does a lot to a video, the mod looks about 3x cooler in the video, and it doesn't even have shaders. luckily the video is really cool, so this mod is great too
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!
Originally Posted by Archlurps View Post
music does a lot to a video, the mod looks about 3x cooler in the video, and it doesn't even have shaders. luckily the video is really cool, so this mod is great too

also coz the replays play twice as fast and i fixed up the lag when the cars hit a bit. roflmao its true tho.
hey man can you give me instructions on how to put a mod like your on my toribash game?

thanks
dude

open your toribash folder then open deta then mods then put it anyware in that folder
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Originally Posted by bloodbath View Post
dude

open your toribash folder then open deta then mods then put it anyware in that folder

1. u mean data, not deta
2. don't forget to put .tbm at the end and THEN press save

btw awesome mod, i think it's more fun that any other one ive played
Last edited by ninjamon; Dec 17, 2007 at 04:25 AM.