Ranking
It is probably Jake or some noob who got lucky enough to finally got threw and was able to hack the forums.

Originally Posted by watersurf View Post
why famous toribashians like fnugget gets to keep there stuff thats weird

Our account were made before yours
Cheers.
By before I mean before august.
Last edited by Ponzo; Dec 6, 2010 at 04:26 AM.
We can back trace the hackers, guys!
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
the christmas toribash name thing is back the forum is going back to normal i guess so lets just see who this hacker is
Who ever did this is one hell of a hacker to get into the site and create this kind of hell.
Some internet providers make their clients ip change daily. And why not just make the site more secure if that is possible
This isn't wibbles. if you want to post stupid conspiracy theories while you moan and complain, go do it there. And no, it wasn't Vladcasl, so shut up about that too.
<+veb> dude___________________._____________________<hampa> the hosting center decided to raise the price
<+veb> I am to durnk to pu6t in the wriute commmand lol ___<hampa> and we only run irc on this machine which is a bit of a waste
<+veb> and u suxc u cant od it gfro me ______|______._____<Lapsus> How much power is behind the IRC server?
<+veb> ;oml?________________________________________<hampa> it is like delivering pizza using an airplane