Ranking
Original Post
[R] Someone with full 512x512 body textures for a little favour
Hello, so i have a few sets id like to sell however i cant present them as i do not have 512x512 body textures, im lookin for someone to try on the sets, take some nice angled screenshots showing the sets in high quality settings ingame, and send me the screenshots for presentation. we can negotiate on a price per set. If you agree to helping me out you must *NOT* use the sets after my request and you resieved the payment we agreed on, unless someone wanna do it for free :P. (I am not aware as to where this post should be posted so i thought it belongs here)
How many sets are we talking and how much payment. Also are we putting all the screenies together and making it pretty or just sending you raw screenshots
Their are 3 sets
im not too fussed if u make em look nice however if u would like to put in a lil bit more work and name ur price we can figure st out,
id like a few angles and stances the tori may be seen in also
i can help out, i have 512. pm me
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
I got full 512 body and joints. And btw you can just use the custom folder of Toribash make a new folder in the custom folder of TB and write like (Set 1) or (Set 2) so you can just do in game /dl Set 1 then /lp 0/1 (depends if you want to upload it on Tori or on uke) so for example on uke it's /lp 1 Set 1 and for Tori it's /lp 0 Set 1. When you created the folder (Set 1) copy paste the pics there not in ( .pgn or .jpg ) you have to choose (.tga) and for each pic write for example ( r_hand, l_bicep, r_leg, l_tricep... ) And then dl and lp ingame and it will show you the tori with the textures on him.
Zyns#6664
Im really not a computerer and all that is too damn complicated for me xD
established a transaction with Vinyl thank you anyway closing thread