Ranking
Kind of the opposite of toyota. Used to make war supplies. Now cars.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
Nerf making real guns isn't a bad idea. The can really come up with some innovative weapons. Also the AA12 and the SCAR already look like nerf guns.

AA12

FN SCAR

Nerf

Im not sure what AA12 and SCAR you are looking at... but i dont see the resemblance
If Nerf made real guns, it's quite obvious they WON'T be bright orange and have that many edges.

Nerf would have sleeker, smoother ideas for the big kids. Remember if Nerf made real guns, they won't look like children toys at all, they won't be sold at children sections in toy stores. I also I missed a couple of words.

Nerf making real guns isn't a bad idea. The can really come up with some innovative weapons. Also the AA12 and the SCAR already look like they would be real nerf guns.

I was saying if Nerf made real guns, they would somewhat resemble the AA12 and scar, I'm not saying that the AA12 and the SCAR look like the childrens nerf guns.
PV2 actually when you look at it like that, you can see that Nerf guns do look pretty serious.

With a different pain job they would look badass.

Obviously Nerf will never make real guns.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Alright this argument is pointless.

HEI GAIS, MAYBE TONKA WILL MAKE REAL TRUCKS. They will just be bigger, more metal, and function! Oh wait...
SemiSarim