ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[R] Logo
Could someone make me an awesome logo? I need this logo for my scripting studio Impervious Scripting Studios. (Get creative, I wont give examples of what i want because it might be less creative than your full ability NAME YOUR PRICE
KingChung's Moderated Message:
Came back. Game still dead... Been 10 years. Playerbase still toxic...
Okay so i basiclly had the idea of the two ,,S" at the Sides and in the Middle the I, here would be 3 things i came up with

Or would you like an all Custom one without letters? The easiest way would be if you could draw a sketch of a 2D Logo and i could bring it to life in 3D with Colors and Shaders etc.
Here is what i made, was going for a simplistic creative type of style

logo wip

(╭ರᴥ•́)
Here's my entry

WIP1

~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Okay so i basiclly had the idea of the two ,,S" at the Sides and in the Middle the I, here would be 3 things i came up with

Or would you like an all Custom one without letters? The easiest way would be if you could draw a sketch of a 2D Logo and i could bring it to life in 3D with Colors and Shaders etc.

Hey, i really like WIP 1. Sorry i couldn't tell you this earlier, I was busy. Still waiting on ztc but he has until tomorrow to finish it unless he notarizes me that he needs more time. Until then i want Wip 1
KingChung's Moderated Message:
Came back. Game still dead... Been 10 years. Playerbase still toxic...