Ranking
So I made this budget quest rogue deck by basically selling all my legendaries, epics and rares. Not sure if I made a good decision with it but oh well. I've made so many bad decisions in hearthstone.
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by Stone View Post
So I made this budget quest rogue deck by basically selling all my legendaries, epics and rares. Not sure if I made a good decision with it but oh well. I've made so many bad decisions in hearthstone.

Quest Rogue it's still a viable deck and tier 1 deck. With some variants of it you can make a high rank, at least 5 or even legend, but the grind with it is really hard since there are so many counters to it now and if it really depends most of the time it depends on your draws.
Last edited by azzeffir23; Jun 6, 2017 at 09:47 PM.
ive been tryin to climb with jade rogue
my winrate against quest warrior is about 70%, 50% against jade druid and 30-40 againt any aggro deck

:^)
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
Quest Rogue it's still a viable deck and tier 1 deck. With some variants of it you can make a high rank, at least 5 or even legend, but the grind with it is really hard since there are so many counters to it now and if it really depends most of the time it depends on your draws.

That would be nice but I can't get past rank 17 for some reason. I got to god damn rank 15 with zoolock last month, could you give me some tips? I'll send my deck I'm using atm soon.

Here is mah deck
Last edited by Stone; Jun 6, 2017 at 10:30 PM.
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post

So cool. Toast did a legit Free to Play run from unranked to legend in Un'Goro, and he even quoted me in his video. Feeling inspired, I think I'll attempt to hit first time Legend this month of June

So here's my update:

I am 100% committed to hitting legend for the first time this season. I've worked extremely hard to study the meta, consult experts, and play tons of games.

I'm now Rank 5! Which is really great paced given how young we are into the season. Hope I can get rank 4 tomorrow. I've played some very high profile players, including Control (a player who hit Rank 1 Legend in EU and US and legend not rank 1 in China) all in the same month. Obviously I lost but still.

I'm also trying to help Rawwrh and anyone else learn. But yeah. Wish me luck guys, would be cool.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
What deck/decks are you using? Since you said said you did extensive research on the meta, I'm assuming you're using something like murloc paladin?
I'm so proud Sparky
prolly Pirate Warrior
-----
or Aggro Druid
Last edited by Kazu; Jun 7, 2017 at 10:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Pidda's spirit animal
Kazu's on the money -

1) pirate warrior at the moment. For one my average game lasts 3.8 minutes and 6.6 turns and climbing the ladder requires lots of games played.

2) Because murloc midrange paladin is THE deck to beat, aggro druid and even some control decks have switched to teching in hungry crab instead of crawler

3) Deck does well against hunters which at crappier ranks helps since many F2P players are running toasts list.

4) New form of slower quest rogues are on the rise due to a few rank 1 legend quest rogues, I only lost to one rogue and that was because he completed the quest with glacial shard and naturally drew the second one by turn 4.

Worth mentioning I get absolutely decimated by mage and silence priest. Some shaman decks and some paladin decks are also my worst match ups.

Not sure how many games it takes in total to hit legend. I'm guessing ~300. While I'm a control player who misses justicar a ton, that's just not what I feel like climbing with. Current winrate is 58%, so pretty solid.

*Edit*

After 4 hours of grinding I'm rank 4. Pirate Warrior isn't possible to climb, almost everything I face is Mage. Switched to Aggro Shaman
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Jun 7, 2017 at 08:15 PM.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Bod's help consists of him telling me "pewpew" as he wins matches.

All in good fun.

Got to rank 20 though, still learning the ropes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Bod's help consists of him telling me "pewpew" as he wins matches.

All in good fun.

Got to rank 20 though, still learning the ropes.

If you ask specific questions, you'll get specific answers. You have like 100x larger a collection than my girlfriend at the moment, she just hit 22 haha. I'm rank 4 now so that's neato-burrito
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!