Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Lol cowmeat </3
I wish I had the money too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Lol cowmeat </3
I wish I had the money too.

Well for around 600-700. You can get a computer that lasts your for a few years for sure. But yeah, that money just doesn't always hang around.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
Well for around 600-700. You can get a computer that lasts your for a few years for sure. But yeah, that money just doesn't always hang around.

I've got $90 in cash and it's all I got.
\o/

So yea, getting $600-700 is a bit hard atm
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
I made it to Supreme at 50-60 fps and I couldn't use nades for fear of fps droppage. It's shit, I eventually stopped playing because it was annoying af.
<13chillz> Grab a crayon and go zoom zoom
Originally Posted by Hades View Post
I made it to Supreme at 50-60 fps and I couldn't use nades for fear of fps droppage. It's shit, I eventually stopped playing because it was annoying af.

Nades don't tend to actually drop my FPS that much. I think the lowest FPS I go down to is like 25 lol
It's not "that bad" but I know damn well its not as good as 200+ fps (and there is that slight advantage with higher FPS)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
vac has detected shit on your computer and you cannot play on secure servers
fixes it by verifying game cache

>7 day ban
thanks vac
dreamy suicide act
i hated it when it did that

like id be halfway through a game and itd kick me off and not let me back on

threw my headset bc of it
w
I look at this game in my library and think "all I want to do is open boxes."

Probably because I suck ass at the game :u
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
sometimes itll kick me out and say that some files are different than the server files. luckily enough i only got a 30 minute ban cause im not a miscreant, unlike u hooligans
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by RedPanda View Post
sometimes itll kick me out and say that some files are different than the server files. luckily enough i only got a 30 minute ban cause im not a miscreant, unlike u hooligans

just bantering around with friends too much and stealing the defuse mvps :')
dreamy suicide act