ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by karanawesome View Post
Guys is there any disadvantage to drawing in a bigger res for a tb texture?

if you dont understand the mapping, rip.

Also, dengue WHERE OUR HEAD @
3698 PM me if you want to see a secret.

WIP

Besides filling up the blank space on the hair, anything else I need to add or do to this?
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Maybe Shadows on the Mouth and especially on the nose since you did alot of Shadows for your Hair and a Shadow for the Neck area
Originally Posted by karanawesome View Post
Guys is there any disadvantage to drawing in a bigger res for a tb texture?

you can always draw in 512x512 or 1024x512. it will auto shrink when activated if it's 1024x512. most artists do it if they're using a lot of detail, or if they want to set their proportions correctly.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Made another unfinished Robot Head that will probably end up like the other 50000 unfinished abadoned Heads <3
Needs alot of work on Mapping and details

rolo

Also i just realised this is the 1095 Post in this thread! i never thought there so many posts here .... 1095 artful Messages
k0hta i tried it. was difficult with the hair already being one layer. but i tried. .-.

Flux i really like that head...waiting for further wips

And am i the only one who likes weoo's watermarks more than his art....i mean just look at it

An ambulance followed by a we
We oooo

Sheer genius

As for the head thats kewl
Doing art requests, PM me on discord Propialis#0839
(Enf)(Thief)(Mythical)(DukeL)(1st)(Penta)[py][REV](Mafia)[TA]
ayy those are some neat things to come back to after a good night out. went to kings island (amusement park in US, Ohio). and went and saw lights out. was a good ass movie.