Ranking
IPC is short for instructions per clock, for example if two CPU's have the same clock speed but one has a 5% higher IPC then you will get 5% better performance from the CPU with the higher IPC. As said cores don't really matter that much for gaming past 4/6 and with the great value of the 2600 I'd get that.

Edit: gaming performance benchmarks of R5 2600 vs R7 1700
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2WVFK0V-Vc
Last edited by Finn; Aug 30, 2018 at 10:49 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
yeah, ssd is definitely worth it. just google something like "how to move windows to an ssd". gl dude
Professional Cuck ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Just on a side note, if you're not dead set on that keyboard + mouse you could get something better from logitech, corsair, hyperx, or some other brands. Razer is known to be overpriced in relation to quality, and in my experience very unreliable. I had Naga mouse and it was just a pain to get used to it in the first place due to its awkward design (trust me, it seems like a regular mouse but that arch makes it very weird to handle), then about a year later right click started acting up and I pretty much had to buy a new one.

tl;dr if you don't need any flashy design elements and you value performance, get something else.
yeah i definitely definitely know that. I'm all about saving dosh right now though and they still work decently. They i think 6 years old too maybe more. I was debating on switching to corsair mouses, either logitech or corsair are my favorite.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
On the topic of mice, I have a zowie EC1-A and I absolutely love it. Definitely the best out of any mouse I've owned, would recommend an EC1/2-A for right handed people and a FK1/FK2 for left handed people. If you don't need a new one though the maga is still a fine mouse.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
Originally Posted by Finn View Post
On the topic of mice, I have a zowie EC1-A and I absolutely love it. Definitely the best out of any mouse I've owned, would recommend an EC1/2-A for right handed people and a FK1/FK2 for left handed people. If you don't need a new one though the maga is still a fine mouse.

maga??
make america great again

by buying a zowie ec1-a
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit